Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Stuff Breast Cancer Survivors Say

Old 05-31-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Stuff Breast Cancer Survivors Say

My good friend Dani (Danielle) is a Stage II survivor of breast cancer. She and her friends have been very active in the fight against BC and will be committing themselves to a three day walk in this fight.

They put together this video. Its amazing. If they get 1,000,000 hits on youtube, their sponsor, For Rent Magazine, will donate $1000 to their team.

Please, please, take a moment to watch the video and help Dani and friends reach their goal. Thank you so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9tm0rtDpLY

Thanks in advance my brothers and sisters of TW!

Jake
Old 05-31-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome video, thank you for sharing! More power to Dani and her sisters!!