Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Missing Dog Southeast PA

Old 06-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Missing Dog Southeast PA

FOUND

Thanks for all the support

My dog went missing yesterday June 14th at around 9am. One of my kids left the gate unlatched and he escaped. I know this is a long shot posting here, but I have feelers everywhere. His name is Riley and he is an all light brown, sharpai/beagle mix. He was last seen by a passer by around the area of Hares Hill Rd and RT 724 near Phoenixville, PA. Any info or sightings would be greatly appreciated. He was with another one of my dogs, but ran off when the person tried to get him in the car, my other dog was taken to Chester County SPCA in West Chester, PA. Thankfully all he had was a few ticks. Thanks for looking. My cell # 484-624-7747. Call anytime, day or night.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Sure hope you find him. Sucks. Been there.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
hope you get riley back! best of luck.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #6
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the puppy. Good luck
Old 06-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I hope he finds his way home! If he's microchipped, put some calls into local vets and SPCA offices. Hopefully someone finds him and brings him in.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I hope he finds his way home! If he's microchipped, put some calls into local vets and SPCA offices. Hopefully someone finds him and brings him in.

Unfortunately not chipped, but all surrounding counties SPCA's, shelters, and local PD's have been notified as well as about 100 flyers on street corners, gas stations, churches, country clubs, grocery stores. All the kids facebook pages have something, then here on the T-Dub, texted everyone in the area with pics, and my family is actively looking by car and on foot. We are supposed to go on vacation tomorrow on the jersey shore for a week. That is now postponed until we find him. This is so stressfull not knowing where he is and if he's ok, but I know we will find him, because I will never give up.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:24 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
FOUND

Thanks for all the support

Glad you found him!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:19 AM   #12
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Good. Happy for the dog.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
glad you got riley back!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome news
Old 06-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #16
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Don't you just hate when that happens? My two strolled up to the local bar before I found them. Congrats.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:07 AM   #18

Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post

Glad you found him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
Good. Happy for the dog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
glad you got riley back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdcmn7 View Post
Awesome news
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Wow. Don't you just hate when that happens? My two strolled up to the local bar before I found them. Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I'm glad you found your dog and he is home safe.
Hey, thanks guys. I was about an hour away when I got a call from a lady that spotted him. So I got the general area and made it there as fast as I could. About 30 minutes of walking the roads around the woods and calling his name, I heard the slightest jingle of a collar. So I stopped and got down on one knee and was calling him. I wasn't even sure it was him at the time, but I heard the collar again. I took about 5 minutes to get him to come to me from 20 feet away. Once he popped out of the woods he kind of crawled over to me until he relized who I was, then he jumped me. It was very emotional for the both of us, and when I got him back to the house he was still a little skiddish backing down from me trying to pet him, but now he's ok, and tick free now. He's glad to be home.