Notices

young adult needing help to move

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
karina is on a distinguished road
Name: amanda
karina's Tacoma Gallery
young adult needing help to move

i live alone and dont have many friends. i am finding it hard for me to move without a car of my own or enough money to hire movers. i was wondering if there are any mormons on here able to help me. i used to be a mormon when i was little. i was raised in the religion, but i experienced 10 years of physical and sexual abuse from my step mother and turned away from most people. im not sure what to believe when it comes to religion but i know that mormons have been the most understanding and kind people in my life. please if there is anyone out there who can help me or give me a number to call for help please let me know.:'(

Old 06-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You are in Tacoma according to your profile ?

Old 06-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
What , praytell , led you to Tacomaworld ?

Closed Thread