1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not "Oh Well" Ministry (please like and share)

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by BuzzardsGottaEat, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Jul 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

BuzzardsGottaEat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    A friend of mine has this goal to raise enough money to go and drill wells for people in Africa who have very little fresh water. All I am asking is that you take a look at it and if you can support such a cause then go ahead and like the page on Facebook and share it so others can see. If you really feel touched by the project it would be amazing if you could contribute. On the information part of the page you can learn more about their mission and how to give. I'm helping spread the word for a friend who is doing a noble thing and has tackled a massive, seemingly impossible goal, willing to do whatever it takes to help people, and that IMO deserves to be shared.

Here is the Facebook page. It is very small right now with only 100 likes. I would just like to see that grow and be spread. Thank you! And here is their mission statement:

NOW’s purpose is to care for people groups who are striving to preserve their way of life by helping them in an area that is key to their survival—their lack of clean drinking water. Our primary focus is to dig wells for the Maasai tribe in Kenya, Africa where deadly droughts are prevalent. This disappearing tribe needs our support in order to keep their traditions and way of life untouched. Time is running out. This project will not only help preserve a life, but an entire people group. That’s the reason it’s Not “Oh Well.” The time to do something is N.O.W.

Thanks for taking a minute to share it, it means a lot!

2. Jul 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    I should have disguised this post saying that I'm a beautiful female joining TW and will post pics as soon as 1,000 people like that Facebook page. . . Poor marketing skills on my part :rolleyes:

3. Jul 23, 2012 at 11:12 AM
    tvbd56

tvbd56 Epic Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Sacramento, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2018 Black DCLB OR 4x4
    I think that facebook page would've had 1000+ likes by now. Liked for ya!:thumbsup:

4. Jul 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    Thanks brother

5. Jul 26, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    mac424205

mac424205 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mathew
    Chelsea
    Vehicle:
    2005 4Runner Limited V8 4X4
    Billies on all four corners with daystar spacer lift. Bought it like this. Replacing done with toytec ultimate 3" lift
    I liked, not under my name, but I liked. I will like under my name in a minute!

6. Jul 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    Thank you much! If you met the person doing all this you would just want to give your next pay check ha so sincere in wanting to help these people!

7. Jul 27, 2012 at 2:58 PM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    173 views and the FB page has gone up by 3 likes. Come on guys, I know the other 170 have a heart ;)

To Top