Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Not "Oh Well" Ministry (please like and share)

Old 07-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Not "Oh Well" Ministry (please like and share)

A friend of mine has this goal to raise enough money to go and drill wells for people in Africa who have very little fresh water. All I am asking is that you take a look at it and if you can support such a cause then go ahead and like the page on Facebook and share it so others can see. If you really feel touched by the project it would be amazing if you could contribute. On the information part of the page you can learn more about their mission and how to give. I'm helping spread the word for a friend who is doing a noble thing and has tackled a massive, seemingly impossible goal, willing to do whatever it takes to help people, and that IMO deserves to be shared.

Here is the Facebook page. It is very small right now with only 100 likes. I would just like to see that grow and be spread. Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Not-Oh...14157691980850

And here is their mission statement:

NOW’s purpose is to care for people groups who are striving to preserve their way of life by helping them in an area that is key to their survival—their lack of clean drinking water. Our primary focus is to dig wells for the Maasai tribe in Kenya, Africa where deadly droughts are prevalent. This disappearing tribe needs our support in order to keep their traditions and way of life untouched. Time is running out. This project will not only help preserve a life, but an entire people group. That’s the reason it’s Not “Oh Well.” The time to do something is N.O.W.

Thanks for taking a minute to share it, it means a lot!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I should have disguised this post saying that I'm a beautiful female joining TW and will post pics as soon as 1,000 people like that Facebook page. . . Poor marketing skills on my part
Old 07-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I should have disguised this post saying that I'm a beautiful female joining TW and will post pics as soon as 1,000 people like that Facebook page. . . Poor marketing skills on my part
I think that facebook page would've had 1000+ likes by now. Liked for ya!
Old 07-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #4

Thanks brother
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
I liked, not under my name, but I liked. I will like under my name in a minute!
Old 07-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #6

Thank you much! If you met the person doing all this you would just want to give your next pay check ha so sincere in wanting to help these people!
Old 07-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #7

173 views and the FB page has gone up by 3 likes. Come on guys, I know the other 170 have a heart