Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Today has been one of the toughest days of my life

Old 09-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #22
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Asshole much ?
X2 ._. Dickheads on the interwebz as usual....
Old 09-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #23
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you find him ASAP.

Flyers up in the area with "reward! He may be hiding!", post on CL pets and lost/found sections, and make sure the microchip company has all your current contact info. Check petharbor.com too. The chips are awesome-- so many pets & owners reunited even after months or years sometimes!

Keep your hopes up. I've also seen FB pages done too for lost pets, linked to local shelters and rescues, and lots of people circulate those pages/photos.

Fingers crossed
Old 09-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #24
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry bout that man! Hope you find him! Good luck
Old 09-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #25
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Wow so many great people on here!

GREAT news...he's alive, but very scared! My dad and I switched watch shifts so I could get some sleep...about 10 min ago, I hear him yelling "I see him!" from a distance and wake up literally running but I was too late. My dad was pointing into the same bush he had originally went into, saying he took off in there.

Poor guy got hungry but freaked out at 4 flashlights running after him!

I can't help but thank you guys...now it's just another wait until we can grab him!
Old 09-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #26
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
So glad you guys located him. Hope he comes back soon. I would be so devastated if my cat was hurt or ran away. She's like my kid.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #27
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Dang Matt hope all turns out well I know exactly how u feel my cat got lost a couple years ago too keep ya head up man
Old 09-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #28
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
Internet hero

OP hopes out to you ! good luck!
Old 09-01-2012, 01:37 AM   #29
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
just sit and wait. he should come back.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #30
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you found him!!!

To add:

Many people know that I, personally, put my dogs before most people on this rock. I know many pet owners who feel the same. Loosing a pet can be just as hard on someone as loosing a child, or familly member. If someone wants to be a dick in a thread like this, you will be removed from the site.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #31
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
This is great news that he is alive and if he was able to run back off that means he is not injured.

My cats would come running every time I shook the snack container or tap on the can of cat food with the spoon. Is there something that he comes running to? The crinkly sound of the package of his treats? The sound of the can opener? Perhaps you can use that to attract him and call him by that special name you call him when he's cuddling with you?

Sit in the area and call him constantly in a gentle voice, talking to him like you do when you "baby talk" him. He will find comfort in your voice and know that is is YOU and only you who is calling him.

Another thing you might try is to put his food/water dish between where you are and where you saw him and call out to him that it's dinner time. He might recognize his dish and come toward it. If he starts to eat out of it, talk to him gently and approach slowly. Get him to recognize you first with your special way of talking to him.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #32
WARR4NT is on a distinguished road
WARR4NT's Tacoma Gallery
glad hes ok, hope you grab him soon. keep staying positive, its paying off, and keep us updated
Old 09-01-2012, 07:16 AM   #33
harley3 has a spectacular aura aboutharley3 has a spectacular aura aboutharley3 has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
Name: Scott
harley3's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you found him.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:21 AM   #34
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Wow so many great people on here!

GREAT news...he's alive, but very scared! My dad and I switched watch shifts so I could get some sleep...about 10 min ago, I hear him yelling "I see him!" from a distance and wake up literally running but I was too late. My dad was pointing into the same bush he had originally went into, saying he took off in there.

Poor guy got hungry but freaked out at 4 flashlights running after him!

I can't help but thank you guys...now it's just another wait until we can grab him!
Thats great news hes ok. Now just continue to be patient. He'll come back.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:37 AM   #35
AviateGW is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Glenn
AviateGW's Tacoma Gallery
Update?

My dog was a better man than most of the people I know. I get where you are coming from.

Prayers sent for you.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #36
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man! Sounds like he might come back once he calms down a bit. Is your cat de-clawed?
Old 09-01-2012, 08:02 AM   #37
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
Mikehole's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be on the 395 between 108 and big pine today. If that's not too far south, I can keep an eye out, if he hasn't come back yet.
Where did you see him?
Old 09-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #38
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Hang in there OP! I have 4 cats myself, two of whom have ran away for unknown reasons. The first one ran from the house, and we went out to dinner trying to get our minds of him missing, and when we came back, he was meowing at the back door. The second one (who has escaped many times) also ran away from the house and we searched around the neighborhood for hours only to have him run right back to our front door meowing after about 6 hours of him being lost.

Hope you have the same experience, most cats who know they have it good will come back soon enough. I say this sincerely, good luck!

Matt
Old 09-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #39
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the kind words, encouragement, and advice. We kept looking all through the night but lost track of him. All the food and treats we've put out is untouched, and we think he may have moved into another area completely.

It's been 24 hours since he left...I'm tired, filthy, and emotionally drained. It truly was a roller coaster of a night.

Unless he comes walking back by the time we pack up the RV, I think that'll be it. Our only hope is that somebody else will find him and be kind enough to look for his owner.

Thanks again. You guys rock.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #40
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Thanks for all the kind words, encouragement, and advice. We kept looking all through the night but lost track of him. All the food and treats we've put out is untouched, and we think he may have moved into another area completely.

It's been 24 hours since he left...I'm tired, filthy, and emotionally drained. It truly was a roller coaster of a night.

Unless he comes walking back by the time we pack up the RV, I think that'll be it. Our only hope is that somebody else will find him and be kind enough to look for his owner.

Thanks again. You guys rock.
Dont loose faith! We're all pulling for his safe return! Does he have a collar? With contact info?