Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Waterproof Cochlear Processors for my son

Old 10-03-2012, 06:21 AM   #21
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Bumppppp
Old 10-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #22
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
You said your insurance would'nt cover a waterproof one because the current one still works? Could you just let him go swimming and ruin the current one to get a new one? Or is that dangerous?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #24
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
You said your insurance would'nt cover a waterproof one because the current one still works? Could you just let him go swimming and ruin the current one to get a new one? Or is that dangerous?
It would also be insurance fraud and I'm sure the insurance company would love to read this. Even if it were to be an actual accident.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Randy, so how old is Dominic now?
I read your OP with tears in my eyes recounting events 20 years ago when my nephew was lying in a hospital bed ON his 1st birthdaymoaning in pain with meningitis which rendered him deaf.
He had an early gen CI surgically implanted which used a large external magnet that he hated. Basically it didn't work and he was mainstreamed in school with an interpreter and eventually shipped 4 hrs away during the week to MSD in 3rd grade iirc. His best friend there was Dominique.
He was eventually switched to KSD (only 2 hrs away) and thrived and is working as a welder and doing well, despite the fact he opted for a Dodge rather than a Taco.
Anyway, prayers and $ sent.
Also, as mentioned earlier signing is always a valuable asset for anyone to learn and I encourage you and yours to do so. It's come in handy for me working in healthcare.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:04 AM   #27
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #28
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Donation sent. Good luck Randy!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #29
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Randy, so how old is Dominic now?
I read your OP with tears in my eyes recounting events 20 years ago when my nephew was lying in a hospital bed ON his 1st birthdaymoaning in pain with meningitis which rendered him deaf.
He had an early gen CI surgically implanted which used a large external magnet that he hated. Basically it didn't work and he was mainstreamed in school with an interpreter and eventually shipped 4 hrs away during the week to MSD in 3rd grade iirc. His best friend there was Dominique.
He was eventually switched to KSD (only 2 hrs away) and thrived and is working as a welder and doing well, despite the fact he opted for a Dodge rather than a Taco.
Anyway, prayers and $ sent.
Also, as mentioned earlier signing is always a valuable asset for anyone to learn and I encourage you and yours to do so. It's come in handy for me working in healthcare.
Thank you for the story and thank you so much for the donation. Its always nice to know they they are not alone in a struggle. My son is 4, he has been implanted since he was 2. We still sign to him when his "ears" are off, like during bath time or bed time. It is such a great thing that an online community could help each other so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I hope you can get it soon, I will donate when I get paid
I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
Donation sent. Good luck Randy!
Thanx a million Mike!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #33
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
so many nice people on here, i hope the best for your Son!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #35
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Come on fellas!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #37
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #38
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Bump