Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Friend totalled his truck.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Friend totalled his truck.

A friend of mine is in the hospital right now after an accident last night. Totalled his truck too.

Hoping y'all could keep him in your prayers today
Old 09-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Will do. Hope he come out ok
Old 09-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Going into work on monday. Hopefully i'll find out more then.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Sending prayers your way
Old 09-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #5
Fish

So just an update on this. The truck is gone. He hit 3 trees while dodging a skunk. In his Dodge

he's fine though and ended up buying a new 4X4 dodge the with insurance money.

Needless to say, he told me that next time, he'll hit the damn skunk.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
So just an update on this. The truck is gone. He hit 3 trees while dodging a skunk. In his Dodge

he's fine though and ended up buying a new 4X4 dodge the with insurance money.

Needless to say, he told me that next time, he'll hit the damn skunk.
All that over a skunk? Damn well good thing he is ok
Old 09-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hitting a skunk is one of the most god-awful smells you can imagine, but i think your buddy went a little overboard to avoid it. glad he's ok though.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #9
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
All that over a skunk? Damn well good thing he is ok
That's what i said.
I told him he should've just run it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
wut.
I would not recommend ever getting in a vehicle with your friend, although if you find it necessary I would suggest driving yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
hitting a skunk is one of the most god-awful smells you can imagine, but i think your buddy went a little overboard to avoid it. glad he's ok though.
He just reacted. And over corrected on a gravel road with shitty street tires. Which led him straight into the trees.