Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Victim of Bullying: Amanda Todd

Old 10-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #22
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
You two chill out. This isn't about you and your baggage...
Yeah I'm chill just not sure why his personal f you to me . But whatever my oldest daughter is 13 . She is home with me right now eating a piece of an Italian sub I just picked up watching teen nick waiting for the new degrassi to air . She's not infront of a webcam or about to leave the house because its Friday to get drunk and drugged .

As far as the girl who committed suicide I agree she was bullied almost blackmailed really . But it was because of her initial horrible decision then compounded by other horrible decisions .
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #23
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I wonder why..People do that shit every day(show on webcam)..There has to be more to it then she showed her boobs, and hooked up with a dude that had a gf. Most people dont even bat an eye at that kinda stuff anymore.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Failure surrounded this poor girl. Raise your kids to not be bullies and to stand up for the weak. I did it when I was in school and I'm raising my 6 year old son to do the same. Pray this girl finds peace in heaven.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I wonder why..People do that shit every day(show on webcam)..There has to be more to it then she showed her boobs, and hooked up with a dude that had a gf. Most people dont even bat an eye at that kinda stuff anymore.
add in that she's a teenage girl, and that her parents are split up, and who knows what else

It's easy to say stuff shouldnt bother someone...but when it's something embarrassing in and of itself and then it's thrown in your face and used to embarrass you on a daily basis...that kind of stuff cuts deeper than many of us will ever understand
Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #26
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
add in that she's a teenage girl, and that her parents are split up, and who knows what else

It's easy to say stuff shouldnt bother someone...but when it's something embarrassing in and of itself and then it's thrown in your face and used to embarrass you on a daily basis...that kind of stuff cuts deeper than many of us will ever understand

I think it if would of been a one time thing it would of been different.

BUT...The one guy she said kept "following" her, knew all her addresses and schools, even made a FB page about her breasts.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #27
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Is she hot?

I try not to put up with bullies anymore. Ever since I graduated, I realize you have to fend for yourself and tell people where to go when they fuck with you. I get pissed off when people try to fuck with me. That's from being pushed around in school.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #29
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Regardless, I feel NO sympathy for people who commit suicide. There is help out there for everyone. Suicide is a very selfish thing to do. I have had friends, and friends of friends who have killed themselves, left the family devistated, me with a hatred towards the person for taking a pussy way out of the world. Fuck all of you.
Really? how 'bout trying to think of how trapped that person must have felt. What mental bullshit they had going on that pushed them to killing themself? You think this person did this to say "HA HA!!!" No. This person needed to escape. This child felt that removing herself from this rock was the easiest decision to make, rather than wake up in her life another day. Perhaps this girl didnt know how to ask for the help? Perhaps she TRIED, but her parents blew her off?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #30
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
RIP
Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #31
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ALSO. Personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated. If you want to be a douche bag, PERFECT! All the other mods have banned someone this week, 'cept me, and Im chompin at the chance!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #32

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Really? how 'bout trying to think of how trapped that person must have felt. What mental bullshit they had going on that pushed them to killing themself? You think this person did this to say "HA HA!!!" No. This person needed to escape. This child felt that removing herself from this rock was the easiest decision to make, rather than wake up in her life another day. Perhaps this girl didnt know how to ask for the help? Perhaps she TRIED, but her parents blew her off?

Shitty parents..They arent the only help. You can walk into a hospital and tell someone whats going on, I'm more then sure they can, and will help you.

Truth is, none of us will know. It is a shame the girl had to do what she had to do, but there is help, regardless.

I have seen too much life and death over the years for it to affect me I guess.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #33
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Very tragic story, there is a place in hell for people like bullies. I was a victim of bullies when I was young and cannot tolerate them now. I hope the people that did to her burn in eternal flame...
Old 10-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #34

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Very tragic story, there is a place in hell for people like bullies. I was a victim of bullies when I was young and cannot tolerate them now. I hope the people that did to her burn in eternal flame...

I think alot of us were bullied as youngins...I was to the point that the cops were called, and the dude that created the website that started it all, had to be pulled out of class and shut the site down.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #35

Quote:
Shitty parents..They arent the only help. You can walk into a hospital and tell someone whats going on, I'm more then sure they can, and will help you.

Truth is, none of us will know. It is a shame the girl had to do what she had to do, but there is help, regardless.
There may be help availible, but did YOU know how shit worked when you were 15? I bet not. And when you are in a situation like this, you seek out someplace of security...i.e. Home. You dont venture outside to go to a hospital or the like. Your security is home/parents. if an adult kills themselves, then I can undserstand your comments (barely), but a child is already confused by life (to a degree), and emotional. With the influence of atagonistic assholes, this gets worse. most teens are simply seeking acceptance from their peers. They do stupid shit to gain acceptance. They might be doing somthing thats not a very good idea, but its up to adults to be there to aid/listen/comunicate that the things they might be doing are wrong. A child being driven to suicide is a tradgety. Period.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #36
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Sad, Prayers for the young girls family.

Quote:
Go Air Force!!!
Way to represent...

Why does it seem the majority of threads turn into some CAN / USA sh!tstorm?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #37
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well said Chris.... Just try to put yourself in those shoes and walk in them everyday trust me ain't easy to tolerate the abuse plus who knows what else was going on in her family or household
Old 10-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #38
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
sad

what happen to this poor girl and this thread
Old 10-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #39

Firefighter:
Quote:
There may be help availible, but did YOU know how shit worked when you were 15? I bet not. And when you are in a situation like this, you seek out someplace of security...i.e. Home. You dont venture outside to go to a hospital or the like. Your security is home/parents. if an adult kills themselves, then I can undserstand your comments (barely), but a child is already confused by life (to a degree), and emotional. With the influence of atagonistic assholes, this gets worse. most teens are simply seeking acceptance from their peers. They do stupid shit to gain acceptance. They might be doing somthing thats not a very good idea, but its up to adults to be there to aid/listen/comunicate that the things they might be doing are wrong. A child being driven to suicide is a tradgety. Period.

Agreed, to a kid its confusing. I never grew up in a house that was "a home" per say. My parents and I never got along, still really dont. I can't talk to them about a whole lot, most of the shit I have dealt with growing up, i dealt with myself..Did I kill myself? Obvioulsy not. Have I tried? No.

The thought didnt even cross my mind when I was a kid. Its so easy for these kids to give up these days its unreal.

I'm done on this before I get banned.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #40

Quote:
Agreed, to a kid its confusing. I never grew up in a house that was "a home" per say. My parents and I never got along, still really dont. I can't talk to them about a whole lot, most of the shit I have dealt with growing up, i dealt with myself..Did I kill myself? Obvioulsy not. Have I tried? No.

The thought didnt even cross my mind when I was a kid. Its so easy for these kids to give up these days its unreal.

I'm done on this before I get banned.
Just because you didnt off yourself, or consider it, and had bad experiances, doesnt mean you walked in the same shoes. You have a right to your opinion, but calling others names for thiers is rediculous.