Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Prayers for BGR!

Old 10-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea Craig

Thinking of youz DB
Old 10-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. Godspeed BGR!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
for reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Lost everything in every house....fuc me Sistyer trapped on 2nd floor please keep us in your thoughts..... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Old 10-31-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.

Just rode all day with him the 20th @ Rausch.

Not much of a prayer person...best thoughts though Scott!!!!

(Scott is an awesome guy to ride with!!)
Old 10-31-2012, 05:19 AM   #11
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know the guy but my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family!!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:21 AM   #12
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
He has posted several shots in Live. Looks like the taco lives!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 AM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Lost everything everywhere all car house, bussiness, boats, lifes all gone pray for my family please.... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
Don't lnow when I will be back around....no power anywhere people still trapped.....FUCK....my whole town is wiped off the face of the planet..... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
My what's left of my sisters house.... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
My dads truck gone floated here Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
My sis lost the house + 3 cars and their bussiness and jobs..... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Quote:
All of my family and all of my friends lost everything.....every single pwrson I know Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Old 10-31-2012, 05:27 AM   #14
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700
Don't know you bro, but thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else affected...
Old 10-31-2012, 05:46 AM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Surely we can get something together to help him and his family. What do we think he needs the most? He's been too busy to answer when folks have asked.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:50 AM   #16
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Thats terrible glad him and his family are ok things can be raplaced people cant. Kpt i think thats a great idea
Old 10-31-2012, 05:50 AM   #17
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
wondering the same thing...online donation maybe?
Old 10-31-2012, 05:54 AM   #18
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Subbed. Surely we can get something together to help him and his family. What do we think he needs the most? He's been too busy to answer when folks have asked.
I'd think sheets, blankets, clothes, towels. $$$$

Stuff like dishes, pots and pans should be salvageable, maybe
Old 10-31-2012, 06:02 AM   #19
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Stay strong scott we will keep you in our thoughts if you need anything let us know
Old 10-31-2012, 06:23 AM   #20
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
He has mine.