Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

My Friends Busted Back / Busted Life

Old 11-19-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Question My Friends Busted Back / Busted Life

delete
Old 11-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
bump
thanks man!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Best wishes for his recovery.
My wife has been in constant pain since 1998. Her spinal fusion "secured" everything so she's not at risk for paralysis, but it did nothing for the pain and mobility issues.
She's on Fentanyl patches 24/7... makes life tolerable.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Best wishes for his recovery.
My wife has been in constant pain since 1998. Her spinal fusion "secured" everything so she's not at risk for paralysis, but it did nothing for the pain and mobility issues.
She's on Fentanyl patches 24/7... makes life tolerable.
Man... so sorry for her. I feel for anyone with that pain. I had a ruptured disc a couple years back. They went in and removed the ruptured portion and that fixed it 99%. It still bugs me sometimes, but nothing like what your wife and my friend are living with.