Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

God answers prayers & he is so good!

Old 12-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #21
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats OP!
Old 12-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #23
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Thanks man! And we will always praise him!

Yes sir. My wife reminds me all the time. It's because of her that my faith has become so strong.
Theres a verse about the benefits of having a wife and husband strong in the Lord. Congrats again on the job and more for the Wife that pushes u closer to God
Old 12-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #24
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
If they cut my salary 40k, I'd lack $14 of having 27 cents.....

Must be nice living in a differant tax bracket. Dont reckon I'll ever know what it is like.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #25
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country101 View Post
If they cut my salary 40k, I'd lack $14 of having 27 cents.....

Must be nice living in a differant tax bracket. Dont reckon I'll ever know what it is like.
You may not be praying right?
Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #26
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
You may not be praying right?

Nope, just live in arkansas......

And by the way, that was a referance to a roger miller song, though not off by much really.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #27
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He always answers them. It may not be what we always want but it's always what we need. It may not feel that way, but Gods plans for us are long term and never short sighted. What hurts today may be the best thing that could have happened tomorrow. The first move is to allow God to work in every aspect of our lives and give it all to him. Love God, seek him, praise him, glorify him and trust in him and he will bless us beyond measure. Whenever I stumble or question my faith and his teachings or his decisions I always go to this verse.
Psalm 55:22 - Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Remember....when bad things happen...it's not always God doing them. If it is, it's for a reason. We have to remember that Satan works every day to undo the acts of our Lord.
Right! Like Brad Paisley said, "Make no mistake, every prayer you pray gets answered, even though sometimes, the answer is no."

And congrats on the job offer- I'm glad things are working out for you!
Old 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #28
winL is on a distinguished road

winL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was informed last week that I would be getting about a $40,000 pay cut as a part of cost cutting measures. The pay cut wouldn't really hurt me but I was upset due to the time I have put in to get to where I am financially at age 27. No one likes to have their money messed with. They want to cut costs and we show them ways to save a million dollars a day and they don't take it but then they take money out of our pockets. I started praying about the issue and I felt God wanted me to go elsewhere. Today a friend that I haven't spoke to in a long time called me to tell me they need some guys to work in the GOM for...BP. Here is the kicker. I would actually make 60k more a year going to bp over my current employer before the pay cut. God answers prayers. I am blessed beyond measure.
Amen. Take care and God Bless you!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #30
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

God is amazing and I've seen the changes he has shined upon me/ I'm forever grateful.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:12 AM   #32
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
congrats on the job.

Personally i think god should have been watching out for the children in CT, not all the frivolous prayers people pray for! Maybe thats why that shit happens.

I understand how people can think that but I also know that Satan is always trying to beat God. There are evil people in this world. God gives us free will and some people take that and do evil deeds with it.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #34
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Bump for Christ.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #36
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
How is your new job going? God is awesome and always opens other doors when the ones we are at may be closing.