Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

RIP Jay (Wareagle5693)

Old 03-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #321
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks that there is so much evil in the world. RIP Jay. Hope the murderer suffers forever.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #322
SpeedBlueTaco0502 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
SpeedBlueTaco0502's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedBlueTaco0502
This post really makes me sad. I feel for this family. How can some asshole take a life? My prayers go out to the family of Jay.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #323
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to say if there's any thing that we could do to help let us know. As far as support and any thing else. Hope every one else is behind me on that one.
I will say a prayer tonight.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #324
lpfm1990 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
lpfm1990's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lpfm1990
im new here, and wondered about the pic for the past few days, till i seen a sig with a RIP in it, then i had to know what it was about, its extremely bad to have found out he was shot in cold blood, but to be beaten, stabbed, and then shot, thats, well, beyond messed up, i didnt know the guy, but i feel bad about it, and i wish there was something i could have done, being 22, almost 23, hes not that much younger then i am, and that hits close then, deff going to be a thought rumbling around my head the next few nights at work
Old 03-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #325
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfm1990 View Post
im new here, and wondered about the pic for the past few days, till i seen a sig with a RIP in it, then i had to know what it was about, its extremely bad to have found out he was shot in cold blood, but to be beaten, stabbed, and then shot, thats, well, beyond messed up, i didnt know the guy, but i feel bad about it, and i wish there was something i could have done, being 22, almost 23, hes not that much younger then i am, and that hits close then, deff going to be a thought rumbling around my head the next few nights at work

I did the exact same thing this A.M. I had noticed the picture but just thought it was a moderators kid or something. Horrible story.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:57 AM   #326

Mostly I thought his pic was something like a member of the month or that. Never even thought it could turn out to be something like this. Just isn't right for these to happen to anyone.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #327
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
I too wondered about the pic on the banner. Truly tragic. May he rest in peace
Old 04-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #328
9civichatch3 will become famous soon enough
9civichatch3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
A coworker of his stepfather is a member here and said he would pass the link on to the family.
I told him about this thread and the support of the Forum. Mike (stepdad) seems to be getting back in the swing of things. Truly sad what happened.

I have a little one on the way and I already couldn't imagine something happening to him.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #329
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
It's been almost 4 months. The kid couldn't even live his life man, the people in this world...
Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #330

I vote to bring back the memorial banner on the top of the page!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #331
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfm1990 View Post
I vote to bring back the memorial banner on the top of the page!
x2
Old 05-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #332
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday Jay!

Still can't believe you're gone..
Old 05-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #333
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Any Updates on the Trial?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #334
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
new top gear (uk) series started this week. miss you buddy and bs'ing we did about it

hope you get bbc up there in paradise so you could watch it!