Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

My mom passed today.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
My mom passed today.

My mom passed on today at 2:20pm.

She fought esophageal cancer for the last 2 years. She developed a hole in her esophagus. After a stent was placed, her left lung collapsed due to a fistule(?) blocking the airway into that lung. We, as a family elected to have the ventilator removed after it was determined that she would not be able to breath on her own. Pneumonia setting in due to aspirating into her lungs, infection, and the spread of cancer into her lungs made for a tough battle. She hadn't swallowed food in almost 2 years.

She was predeceased by my dad in '77, he died at 36 and left mom with 5 kids, she was 33 at the time. I hope she is with him.

I do believe that Christ died for our sins and that she is with Him...but I miss her already.

I love you mom!
Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
John, sorry to hear that. Prayers sent to you and your family.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #4
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that man Prayers for you and your family
Old 01-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry for your loss
Old 01-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #6
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for your loss John
Old 01-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #7
Mpgillespie is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Helicopter Mechanic
Mpgillespie's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers are with you and your family bro.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear John. I do believe with you that she is in a better place and with her other loved ones who went ahead of her, helping to prepare a place for her.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this man... Prayers and strength to you and your family. Your folks are together hand in hand again watching you and your siblings.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear, thoughts are with you.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #13
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
So sorry! Sounds like both your parents are happy back together again.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #14
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #15
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry to hear that John. Prayers sent your way.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Man fuck...it's hard to lose your parents.

Prayers sent your way.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #18
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
John 16:22

22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for you loss man. I know it's got to be tough. My prayers are with you and your family.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #20
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, I'm very sorry to hear