Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Finally! A Shot at Having My Dream Job Becoming a Reality!

Old 03-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #61
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice work..con'grats!!!!! Do work!
Old 03-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #62
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! Don't forget about the TTORA crew also as they have a pretty active community down there in So-Cal as well. Best of luck and enjoy!
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #63
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Congratulations! Don't forget about the TTORA crew also as they have a pretty active community down there in So-Cal as well. Best of luck and enjoy!
Yes! I feel like the TTORA guys would be more fit for the style of wheeling these guys do.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #64
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
Whaaaaaaat

Congrats from Tx and remember no farting out loud. But seriously congrats and dont forget to thank the lord.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:04 AM   #65
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
So today was my first day at Rebel! All I can say is that I couldn't be more thrilled to work for such a successful and fun company. These guys really love what they do, and it shows in their work. I had a blast today, and I can't wait to go to work tomorrow. Even got to check out the King Shocks HQ!