Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Please Help My Mom

Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #41
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent and will continue to be sent
Old 03-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #42
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
prayers r with ya buddy
Old 03-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #43
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Frank sorry to hear what your mother has been going through. Prayers both for her and the rest of your family to stay strong for her
thanks Jester it's beatin the heck out of her but she has you all with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
BUMP!!!!

thanks for the boost brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Havent posted here in some time either, this is worth posting, hope everything goes well Frank
Hi Eddie! thanks-good to see ya man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Prayers sent and will continue to be sent
much appreciated GT thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post
prayers r with ya buddy
thanks for your help too!

still in the hospital and no new word yet except she's starting to improve a little. AND wants to go the heck home!! Good sign
we sure do appreciate all the goodness received from all of you. It IS helping!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #45
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
sent man
Thank you for the support
Old 03-21-2013, 12:35 PM   #46
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
still in the hospital and no new word yet except she's starting to improve a little. AND wants to go the heck home!! Good sign
we sure do appreciate all the goodness received from all of you. It IS helping!
Hopefully that will continue still in our thoughts and prayers man
Old 03-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #47
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Stumbled in and saw youre request, will start praying for your mom and sister. I know how you feel, brother. I went through some of the same with my mom, unfortunately I lost my mom in February. Praying for a speedy recovery
Old 03-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #48

Quote:
Hopefully that will continue still in our thoughts and prayers man
thanks Jesterboy am I glad I asked you guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XB81 View Post
Stumbled in and saw youre request, will start praying for your mom and sister. I know how you feel, brother. I went through some of the same with my mom, unfortunately I lost my mom in February. Praying for a speedy recovery
Thank you XB81 sorry for you losing your mom-I'm lucky to have your support for mine-will put you and your mom in my prayertimes too and will fire a candle for her at my church this weekend.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #49
bigeye227
bigeye227 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
bigeye227's Tacoma Gallery
Moms rule....Prayers sent
Old 03-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #50

yup right you are thanks bigeye for helping too
Old 03-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #51
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey there Frank, have not heard in a few days, hope all is well still in our thoughts and prayers buddy.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #52
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Prayers for the family and Mom. We should make her our TW mom.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #53

hey all-mom is in ICU since yesterday morning she's failing. Her kidneys are shutting down. I was up there Sunday and yesterday and it's tough to watch her. She is in good care and they're trying to bring her up-but the urine thing-she isn't peeing and what's there is dark brown. Sorry to lay this on yas I'd prefer to have better news.
If you all could, please keep her in your prayers-she needs them. I realize now she won't get better-but am hoping when it's time, she will go without suffering so much. Thanks for all that you've done and the support.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #54
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
If you all could, please keep her in your prayers-she needs them.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #55

Quote:
thank you
Old 03-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #56
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear the bad news.
More thoughts and prayers sent.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #57
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #58
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
praying man, the big guy is looking out!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #59

I do appreciate it a lot all. All of us have to go through this in our lives and I know that. For you all to put in those thoughts from your hearts is a great thing. I hope it comes back around for every one of yas
it makes me feel like my mom has some backup! Thank you again.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #60
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Really sorry to hear man.For me its been just over a year and its still hard.Easier if you have other family members around.