Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Please Help My Mom

Old 04-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #101
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
No-mom's been so beat down with diabetes, shingles, busted bones, and bacterial infections she caught in the hospital- that she's bedridden; but since she's genetically a fighter, she's still hangin' in there. Were it not for those Italian longevity genes, she'd have lost the battle a while ago
I would love if she overcame all this-like a miracle. But she's 80 and knowing how I feel at 52 dealing with my own disability, I can see how that'd be asking for the moon.

Thanks Chip
Yea it's understandable. My prayers are still with y'all. Cherish every moment cuz life can b gone in a flash
Old 04-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #102
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man prayers are being sent for you and your mom and your family
Old 04-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #103
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Keep us posted. Sometimes all it takes are prayers and hope to turn a situation around. May not be very scientific, and people may disagree, but in my experience, prayer does work.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #104
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Much prayers for your family -

I had shingles when I was about 12 and it was awefull!!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #105
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Glad to hear that she is not in pain and a fighter. God is still on the throne.
I little words of encouragement for you.

My great great grandmother will be celebrating her 106th Birthday this year.
SHe was living on her own until she broke her hip at the age of 93. The doctors said the surgery would kill her. Guess What? They were wrong . She is now living with my aunt but is still going strong. So hang in there. Like others say sometimes God uses medicine and doctors to be a blessing to us.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #106
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
Keep us posted. Sometimes all it takes are prayers and hope to turn a situation around. May not be very scientific, and people may disagree, but in my experience, prayer does work.
I feel the same way Chip-I believe we are spirits and when we pray, a collective power becomes focused. That's why I am so grateful for you all-even the guys here who don't share our faith who came in here-because their heartfelt support adds to that power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Much prayers for your family -

I had shingles when I was about 12 and it was awefull!!
Wow-I didn't know you could get shingles so young! Thank you for helping mom had it so bad it ate the nerves in her low back. What a nasty disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Glad to hear that she is not in pain and a fighter. God is still on the throne.
I little words of encouragement for you.

My great great grandmother will be celebrating her 106th Birthday this year.
SHe was living on her own until she broke her hip at the age of 93. The doctors said the surgery would kill her. Guess What? They were wrong . She is now living with my aunt but is still going strong. So hang in there. Like others say sometimes God uses medicine and doctors to be a blessing to us.
...and He and his helpers hear us when our voices become one-thanks LL
Old 04-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #107
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow-I didn't know you could get shingles so young! Thank you for helping mom had it so bad it ate the nerves in her low back. What a nasty disease.
Yeah i was at my g-mas and i didn't know what it was, but the pain was excruciating. She looked at it and immediately said it was shingles and she's had it. She game me some of her old medicine and off to the hospital i went. I had it just below the underwear line on my hip, about the size of a fifty cent piece.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #108
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can see how that'd be asking for the moon.

Anything's possible my man More good wishes her way...
Old 04-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #109
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Anything's possible my man More good wishes her way...
Thanks Erik
Old 05-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #110

Hey TW-just popped in to let you know mom passed away at 1:44pm pst. She hung in there till I got there and as soon as I said "hi ma it's me I love you" she moved her mouth like she was trying to say something and then stopped breathing.
I just want to thank all of you for wishing and praying her out of suffering. She wasn't. This stuff matters and it works. You guys are great.
Frank
Old 05-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #111
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
I was just looking atthis thread thinking of your mom. My condolences. Glad to hear you made it in time.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #112
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Condolences on her passing. Good you made it in time.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #113
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry Frank..we will still be praying for you!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #114
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Ill still keep you in my prayers Frank... I hope it gets better
Old 05-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #116
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear that prayers are wit u n ur family
Old 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #117
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #118
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear bro. Condolences...
Old 05-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #120
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about your loss Frank. I just started reading the thread and got to your last post. Glad you made it in time to see your mother pass, I hope I am that lucky when the time comes. You, your mom and family will be in my prayers. God Speed.