Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Prayers for my Son

Old 04-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurotron View Post
I remember that ultrasound during the 2nd pregnancy when we found out if we would have a boy or a girl, all the checks for defects, all the blood work, and all that. We were fortunate that our little girl was OK then and was born healthy and strong.

But I also remember the apprehension and then the sadness during the first pregnancy when we found out about 10 weeks in, during a routine ultrasound, that the fetus had no heartbeat. My wife and I sat there in a private room, she cried, I just got lost in my thoughts.

No one ever knows why these things happen, not even the doctors. You can blame God, you can blame genetics, you can blame chance or you can just blame rotten luck. Regardless of what you and your wife decide, remember that *you* will be the rock for your wife. She is carrying this child, she is going to feel like all of this is her fault, or is on her shoulders, or somehow she is the one at fault (common for women). So YOU will be what carries her through this, just as I did for my wife so many years ago. If this is a test, it's a test of your strength and love for her.
Yeah as soon as the dr told us my wife started crying and I didn't even know what to think...my wife thinks I'm crazy for not crying as much as she does and is baffled at how (strong) I have been for her. She's already said that its her fault and she was mad at her self and I had to reassure her that she did nothing wrong and no one knows why things like this happens.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #23
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
I'am soo sorry. Your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #24
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Our prayers are with you and your wife.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #25
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers go out to you. My wife and I went through several miscarriages, an impossible sadness and grief to describe. We now have a 7 month old girl, healthy and strong.

<just my beliefs below, no offense intended to anyone>
All children, no matter what, are gifts from God. Sometimes they just aren't ready to come into this world for whatever reason, so they return to Gods loving care. My prayers go out to you guys.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #26
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Reading this gave me chills.
Our thoughts & prayers are with you.
Gave me chills as well. Prayers headed yalls way.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #27
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Can't imagine how this would feel. Prayers for you and your family!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #28
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear this. for strength for you and your wife to get through this.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #29
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry to hear of your hard times.

My family, church and myself will be praying for you and your family.
I have not the words to say, but if you need anything please let us know.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #30
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
We just went through our 20 week ultrasound and I can't even begin to imagine all that's going through your mind hearing something like that. You and your wife are in my prayers, stay strong!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #31
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Of course you have my prayers, brother. We lost what would have been our second child several years ago. But from that pain came our 3rd pregnancy and that second child 15 months later.

Treasure the moments you'll have with the little one...however long that may be. But know that the love you have for your partner will get you through this tough time and lead to another opportunity to create life.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #32
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
praying for you brother...

"The groans of the dying rise from the city, and the souls of the wounded cry out for help. But God charges no-one with wrongdoing." ~Job 24: 12
Old 04-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #33
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to hear this. U and ur fam and child are in my prayers.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #34
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Thank y'all for all the prayers and thoughts. Means a lot to us and we are very thankful!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #35
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts and prayers are wit u n ur family. My wife is 8 weeks pregnant and went to hospital today cuz of bleeding we gave had 2 miscarriages. All u can do is be there for her wit all ur love n support.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #36
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers and good thoughts sent!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #37

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Thank y'all so much. The prayers and thoughts are greatly appreciated by my family and I.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #38
Joe321 is a splendid one to beholdJoe321 is a splendid one to beholdJoe321 is a splendid one to beholdJoe321 is a splendid one to beholdJoe321 is a splendid one to beholdJoe321 is a splendid one to beholdJoe321 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Joe
Joe321's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers and thoughts to you and your family god bless
Old 04-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #39
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in here too Sean for your little one and for you guys
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #40
CINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cindy
CINER's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family......I'm so sorry....
Your strength is amazing....