Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Prayers for my wife

Old 06-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #41
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4yota View Post
Congrats man, looks like u will have a miracle soon.
Can u tell if its a boy or girl yet
Thanks
Not yet we was hoping they would do ultra sound today but they said not today. I think it's gna b a boy. We were in a maternity store the other day I just had to buy this
Old 06-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #43
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
Whilst I am not a religious man, can attest to your dilemma

Lost our firstborn in vitro...............

"a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man"

In the end, Good-Luck, Matt, to you and yours
Sorry for ur loss and thank u
Old 06-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
Great news! Great shirt!

God Bless you and yours!
Thank u
Old 06-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #47
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! Unfortunately we know how you feel.

Fingers are crossed for you.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #48

Well today is my wife's bday and today we find out what we are having thanks everybody for the love and support
Old 06-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #49
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Well today is my wife's bday and today we find out what we are having thanks everybody for the love and support
Birthday Blessings sent your way! God Bless y'all!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #50

Well we didn't find out today the doctor said we gota wait 2 more weeks but everything's good so far
Old 06-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
prayers for you and your wife . My wife and I had 3 misscarries, I know exactly what you are going through. Hoping all turns out good for yall.
Thank u everything goin great so I'm pretty sure this time it will work out
Old 06-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #53
NorGATaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
NorGATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Praying for you. My wife has gone through 6 miscariages so I know how hard it is. It is good to see this one is going great.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #54
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Sent prayers for you, OP, and all the others who have gone or are going through similar troubles.

Glad you're keeping this thread updated with how she's doing. Hope you're doing great as well.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #55
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank u everything goin great so I'm pretty sure this time it will work out
God Bless u and your lady
Old 07-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #56

Well at 4 pm today we find out if its a boy or girl. I been telling her for weeks I just have this feeling it's a boy
Old 07-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #58
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's official it's a boy

congrats!
Old 07-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #59
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and continued prayers for a healthy baby and mom.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #60

Thanks when the guy said well there's the 3rd leg I told my wife I told u its a boy