LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Prayers please for my mom on her way

Old 05-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #41
CINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCINER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cindy
CINER's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers for you and your family.....may your mom rest in peace...
Old 05-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #42
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing your family the best.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #43
lakerfan is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
lakerfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry for you're loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #44
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss
Old 05-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #45
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, Bill, sorry to hear that brother, make that celebration of life a good, fun party man. She sounds like she was an awesome human being, people like that are gold. I hope no tears are shed when I pass, I wouldn't want anyone cryin over my ashes. I would much rather have people laughing hysterically telling stories of my nutty exploits, that would suit me better.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #46
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry for you loss Bill I will be keeping you in my prayers
Old 05-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #47
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry bro