Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Good vibes, Good prayers and Hopeful wishes.

Old 06-11-2013, 03:08 AM   #181
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
First Night without staples, Feels alot better but damn that is a BIG scar!!!!

See that black dot? From a Sub Q insulin drip.

Oh and those four holes? Chest tubes.

In total over the last three weeks i had
- One Breathing Tube.
- Feeding Tube through nose.
- Four Post op Chest tubes.
- Central Neck Cath.
- Eight IVS.
- Two Arterial Lines in wrist.
- 24 Chest X-rays
- Mediport was accessed the entire time, Two connections.
- A PICC/Midline.
- Two Foley Caths.

And to top it all off, I was given an Enema "just in case" What great tactics!

I can tell you that when your body experiences a seizure you WILL NOT REMEMBER shit. You will lose your memory even if you know you were awake 20-30 minutes before the seizure and able to talk and everything, Your brain WILL NOT store memory during that time. Waking up from the surgery was as expected, Couldnt move my muscles but ended up getting off the Ventilator and the next day i said goodbye to two Chest tubes and one of two of the Foley Caths. Worked all week and was finally released last wednesday. Had immense HORRIBLE seizures (4 major ones) before being Airlifted back to the hospital where they just transplanted new lungs into me. Doctors said by my grandma making that choice i could very well be gone. Well. . . Thats my FIFTH Near death experiences.

Anyways im blahhing, After having major seizures dont plan on thinking straight or seeing things like normal. DONT FREAK it will go away just like it did for me.

Anyways Im doing great! Lungs look better then they did when they put them in me which is... Really great to hear that.

[/LIST]
Old 06-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #182
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yesterday i must have really upset my incision area from washing and waxing my truck, Was in immense pain all night last night and finally got it to go away at about 1pm today.

Weird but im experiencing incredible thirst but my stomach is sooo full and irritated that all i can do is suck on ice cubes!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #183
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Careful on the prednisone. I was on it 2 months and gained some weight. I went online to investigate this issue ad read about 2 hours of weight gain woah stories.

It'll give you the munchies I think I gained 10lbs or so...and for reference normally I can't put on dime of weight no matter how much I eat.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #184
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Yesterday i must have really upset my incision area from washing and waxing my truck, Was in immense pain all night last night and finally got it to go away at about 1pm today.

Weird but im experiencing incredible thirst but my stomach is sooo full and irritated that all i can do is suck on ice cubes!

/mommeh mode on

DON'T OVERDO IT!!!! New lease on life and all aside, you don't want to put your arse back into the hospital for any reason...be reasonable and smart on how much activity you're pushing yourself to do!

/mommeh mode off
Old 06-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Careful on the prednisone. I was on it 2 months and gained some weight. I went online to investigate this issue ad read about 2 hours of weight gain woah stories.

It'll give you the munchies I think I gained 10lbs or so...and for reference normally I can't put on dime of weight no matter how much I eat.
Fortunely im encouraged to gain as much as possible, Losing weight is actually bad for me because it is usually an indicator of infecton or something going on Bad in my body. The cystic Fibrosis tends to use over double the calories then a normal person, Plus i dont process calories well, I only get about 20% of a meal where healthy people get 70-80% so i i have to eat eat eat but with all these different meds and all this newfound energy my body is still figuring out how to reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
/mommeh mode on

DON'T OVERDO IT!!!! New lease on life and all aside, you don't want to put your arse back into the hospital for any reason...be reasonable and smart on how much activity you're pushing yourself to do!

/mommeh mode off
I love it, I leaned that lesson early and painfully which sucks but im just glad i can take it more serious. Its just hard to tell where to much is "too much" and sometimes you dont know the line until you cross it.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:44 AM   #186
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Just read this. All I gotta say is you are one tough bastard
Props to you for making it through this and I'll be praying for you and wish you the best of luck
Old 06-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
Just read this. All I gotta say is you are one tough bastard
Props to you for making it through this and I'll be praying for you and wish you the best of luck
There are so many people out there that are tougher then me. I thank you for that and also the prayers and luck.

I always remember that just waking up and feeling a heartbeat is such an amazing gift. Their are probably kids out there that are cold, Starving or being abused or something awful and i always keep them in my mind, Knowing it could so so much worse.

In other words i would like for you to ALL pray for Sarah Murnaghan she really has a battle ahead of her and i look like sissy sauce compared to that girls strength. I would all appreciate you to pray and think about her to pull through her recovery. It was hard for me and still is but shes not even half my age. Please for me, Pray for this little girl.

All i have to say is, Sarah Murnaghan you are an inspiration to me. Going through what you are going through at 10 is... a incredible feat. I pray for her and her family for an outstanding recovery. I will keep her in my prayer and thoughts for as long as she needs.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=340689
Old 06-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #188

Went to my clinic visit today, Second one since i was released Everything looks good, My Anti Rejection med isnt reacting like it was in the hospital so they increased it, Not a big deal just means i have to keep on top of it.

Im starting to get Varicose Veins in my legs... Great my dad has the problem and now so do i... Just what i asked Santa Claus for

Soreness from the incision is still there, Still swollen and bruised but cutting back on the pain meds considerable, Using the recommended Tylenol dose instead of OxyContin, which i can already tell am becoming EXTREMELY addicted to, No thank you . The swelling is slowly subsiding but i can still feel it on the cut, Yet i cant feel much else. Its pretty numb about 2" around the whole scar. Itching is still driving me up THE WALL!

I find myself lifting up my shirt for more people then ever haha, All wanting to see my WICKED scar. Even lifted it today at the DMV, People probably thought i was trying to get a discount with my hot bod. HAHA

Monday i have a lot ahead of me, I do my Pulmonary Function Tests (20 Before transplant) and also they will be doing a surveillance bronchi on me, Sounds like my kind of monday Hoping i see at least 70 On my PFT test. i dont know though as im still pretty sore.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012tacolover View Post
Glad to see you are recovering, I will keep sending prayers!
Please send your prayers to Sarah, she needs them more then I do. She has a long tough road to recovery and I can truly say that girls strength inspires me!!'
Old 06-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #191

Got a busy week ahead, I have to go to my regular Monday and thursday blood draws but now i have to be infused a special medicine that i have to do once month, Takes four hours but no big deal! Should be interested. Will figure out what to do with the contiued pain and maybe just getting on something like tylenol every six months.

In other news i saw a bunch people to kick it with and i had to brag a little ha whatever, Anyways please for me keep Sarah in thoughts she has a long tough ride, It just about kicked my ass and im only 21, Im just overstoked to hear that my lungs are actually better now then they were when i first got them :F
Old 06-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #192
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
It's amazing story and I'm sure, a tough road to travel. I'm glad you're doing better and hope you continue to improve as time passes.

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about it.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
It's amazing story and I'm sure, a tough road to travel. I'm glad you're doing better and hope you continue to improve as time passes.

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about it.
No no Thank you guys for taking the time to read and comment about it!

Everyone's words reached the right spot and im so very thankful for all you guys. Im slowly becoming the man of the house by regaining there trust, Being able to take care of myself and now even able to take care of there needs! I've made a commitment to myself that with this new gift i will make sure that when i bite the bullet i will have made a more positive that negative effect on these amazing people and honestly whoever needs a hand.

I decided to wait a bit and grow out my hair and donate as much as possible to the Locks of Love foundation. I am officially an Organ Donor and i donate 5 bucks a week as well. You can never do to much to help someone else...

Im still completely shocked when i wake up... I have literally slept 14-16 hours since i arrived home... in about a week and a half ago so from like last wednesday to now is around 240 hours and ive slept...15 of that is sleep, The rest ive just been bouncing around like Mr. Tweak.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #194
2012tacolover will become famous soon enough2012tacolover will become famous soon enough

Name: Norm
2012tacolover's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please send your prayers to Sarah, she needs them more then I do. She has a long tough road to recovery and I can truly say that girls strength inspires me!!'
I will do that! God Bless!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #195
yota
DTN is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallon
DTN's Tacoma Gallery
Hope all keeps going well prayers for you and your family and friends
Old 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTN View Post
Hope all keeps going well prayers for you and your family and friends
Thank you much sir, Please pray for my fellow transplanted, Sarah. Only 10 years old and shes going through more then i am now at almost 22!
Old 06-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #197

Today (Thursday) I actually go in for my first surveillance bronchi in which they put a camera down my throat and thru take a sample of my lung and check for any rejection or infection and also my first set of PFTs (Pulmonary Function Tests) the last one I took was 19 which is low, a normal healthy adult is around 90-95 a professional athlete is upwards of 110, I'm hoping for anything above a 65 just because I'm still in pain and still getting used to my breathing.

Still experiencing pain under my arms from pulling my muscles and overuse of them, my shoulder feels strained but my chest feels okay! My legs have become a real problem and am actually getting an X-ray to make sure it's not bone related... Other then that I've been on my pills and sugars to the tee and I've been...quite happy and been living a real life... I can't really describe the happiness I have or the complete gracefulness of how amazing this gift has changed me. I'm patiently waiting and hoping the family writes back to me and I can get to know my angel. I offered to take the whole family to dinner no matter where they lived and how that didn't come close to being also to payback such an amazing gift!!!

Hoping for good news tomorrow

Also still praying for Sarah on her road to recovery
Old 06-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #198

No complaints on today's adventures my PFTs went from 19 to 61!!!! Woo woo said there is a little fluid around my lungs so they are taking some extra X-rays hopefully the LASIK they are giving me will clear it up so I don't have to get chest needles!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #199

Latest update, Yesterday morning i woke up with incredible back pain, Like, my whole mid back was gone. Could get up from bed, Went to hospital they did a bunch of xrays, Came back and said my lungs actually look GREAT they think that coming off the Steriods and the pain meds (i ran out due to immense pain in shoulder) so they gave me 1 yah 1 valium and sent me home.

Went home and laid down the whole day, did my vitals check around 10 and i had a fever of 101.5 and my heart was beating at 165-200. Called my transplant doctor and they said to come in IMMEDIATELY so i got there FYI i havent eaten in three days now and have lost 4 pounds. NOT GOOD

So i went back to the university ER and they did xrays, Gave me three doses of 6mg Morphine over the night, Finally at 8 they told me everything looked good... Gave me a script of a couple pain meds a week supply and sent me home

Now after laying down and treating my shoulder and upper back, My lower back magically got so back that i had to try to crack it but now its so back i dont have all my balance... Im dizzy... I think i slipped a disk
Old 06-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #200
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Latest update, Yesterday morning i woke up with incredible back pain, Like, my whole mid back was gone. Could get up from bed, Went to hospital they did a bunch of xrays, Came back and said my lungs actually look GREAT they think that coming off the Steriods and the pain meds (i ran out due to immense pain in shoulder) so they gave me 1 yah 1 valium and sent me home.

Went home and laid down the whole day, did my vitals check around 10 and i had a fever of 101.5 and my heart was beating at 165-200. Called my transplant doctor and they said to come in IMMEDIATELY so i got there FYI i havent eaten in three days now and have lost 4 pounds. NOT GOOD

So i went back to the university ER and they did xrays, Gave me three doses of 6mg Morphine over the night, Finally at 8 they told me everything looked good... Gave me a script of a couple pain meds a week supply and sent me home

Now after laying down and treating my shoulder and upper back, My lower back magically got so back that i had to try to crack it but now its so back i dont have all my balance... Im dizzy... I think i slipped a disk
Sending good vibes your way

Keep us updated!