1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Always wear your seatbelt.

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by GuyWithCamera, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Jun 15, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    GuyWithCamera

GuyWithCamera [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Tracy,CA
    Vehicle:
    Nissan 370Z
    Good day everyone... A fatal 2 car accident recently occurred where 3 people were killed, 2 12 year olds and the 22 year old driver.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Crash-Three-Killed-Pico-Rivera-211535211.html

Accident's like this are far too common, I personally don't get moving unless everyone in my vehicle is buckled up...

One of the 12 year olds killed is my best friends nephew (inlaw), I think I met the kid at the wedding but I know I met his parents as they were apart of the wedding party as well. Obviously they were not prepared to lose their son at this young age... They have 2 other sons who are still quite young but I still cant fathom how sad and heart broken they must be.

If anyone can spare a few bones towards the funeral costs it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Jun 15, 2013 at 10:06 PM
    Swimmerboy2112

Swimmerboy2112 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Walnutport, PA
    Vehicle:
    02 TRD V6 5 Speed X-Cab
    Borla exhaust, K&N intake, ARB bumper, 16x8 Konig Countersteer Offroad wheels, 20% Tint
    Sad to hear but you're absolutely right about wearing your seatbelt.

Back in 2008 I was involved in an accident where I t-boned a tree doing roughly 75mph. Had it not been for my seatbelt I would have been killed, I walked away fine. Always buckle up!

To Top