LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Friend Committed Suicide, Prayers for his family

Old 01-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #1
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Friend Committed Suicide, Prayers for his family

My friend William came up from Camden County with his brothers and sister yesterday to visit his Momma, who lives across the street from me with his youngest brother. After visiting with them, he came over to my house, and me and my youngest brother hung out with him, like we always used to do before he moved back to Carolina. We had fun, but of course, after a while, he had to leave. They had to go back down to Camden, and his older brother didn't want to be driving in the dark. He told us that he'd be back up on Saturday, and that he would want to take his first ride in my truck then. And within a month or so, he planned on being up here in Virginia to live. Said he'd get a job at the Burger King, or whatever- he didn't care, as long as it made him money.
I get woken up by a call this morning- it's William's mom. He was found this morning, hanging from a rope. Apparently, he just wanted to see his mom, his littlest brother, me, and my brother Jacob one last time before he did the deed. I knew he was depressed, largely over the fact that he was stuck living in Carolina with his PawPaw and Nana. He was always talking about moving back up here, ever since he moved down there over a year ago. But he seemed to be doing so much better- he wasn't getting into trouble any more.
Anyways, I'd like to ask for prayers for William's family, especially his mom. She loved her son dearly- I know she is very torn up right now. And prayers for his grandparents, whom he lived with, and for all of his brothers and sisters. And prayers for William's soul, that he might find his way into heaven.

Rest In Peace, William. I'll see you again one day. I love you, man.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:13 AM   #2
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
may he rest easy now. stay strong brother we always lose the good ones
Old 01-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
adamv22 has a spectacular aura aboutadamv22 has a spectacular aura aboutadamv22 has a spectacular aura about

Marines: V22 Flightline Mech
Name: adam
adamv22's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts are with ya, sorry brother.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
That's terrible, best thoughts to his family!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:37 AM   #7
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He looked so happy yesterday, happy to be among friends and family. I had no indication that something was wrong... I know he'd had a rough life in parts, because of moving to Carolina away from his mother, and all the trouble he used to get into... but he really was a good kid. I didn't think he would do this. He was too young. He was about to turn sixteen later this month. I've known him since he was eight or nine. It's just hard to believe he's gone...
I feel so bad for his Momma. She loved him so much, and couldn't wait for the day he was going to move back up here.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
RIP to your buddy William.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:43 AM   #10
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. R.I.P. William.

How are you holding up man?
Old 01-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #11
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry for your loss.............
sometimes you just never know........ make each day count with your loved ones.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #12
Ham N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ham N Egger's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers for you and his family. Be sure to seek help for you and your brother if needed. So sorry for your loss.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:51 AM   #14
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss man, we will be praying for your family and his.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #15
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus, what a horrible way to start the new year. Prayers to his family.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #16
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Terrible loss for the family, be strong kiddo.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:06 AM   #17
josh843 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
josh843's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #18
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
One of the hardest things to deal with about a suicide is the feelings of guilt thinking "I should have seen it coming" or "there must have been something more I could do", sadly he didn't sound like he gave any outwards sign or clues that he was feeling this bad. Had you known anything I'm sure everyone would have done everything they could to help him. Unfortunately without much more to go on there will be questions that will never get answered. Suicide is a terribly selfish thing to do as it leaves those still living with a lot of hurt and loss. My condolences to you and his family.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:14 AM   #19
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers to his family.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #20
Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Sorry for your loss. R.I.P. William.

How are you holding up man?
I ain't gonna lie, I've been crying. I watched that kid grow up. I'm more worried about how my youngest brother is going to take it, though. I've been through this before, but he hasn't, and he was as close to William as I was. He's in school right now (today was their first day back) and I was going to go pick him and my other brother up early, but Mom said wait until Dad gets home to tell them, because Jacob will probably go nuts, and we want everyone to be there for him- especially in case he tries to do something stupid, because my brother does have a propensity for getting out of control, especially when it comes to grieving.
I don't think William thought about how his doing this would affect everyone. Yes, it could be considered selfish in a sense, and a lot of people are hurting because of it right now. I only wonder what caused this. I know he had been depressed, but he seemed fine yesterday. He gave no indication that anything was wrong.