Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Help needed for a former truck enthusiast and his family

Old 06-11-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Help needed for a former truck enthusiast and his family

Hi all,

I am posting this for a close friend of mine who lost his life almost a week ago. He was only 25 and passed away from multiple brain aneurysms and strokes.

His passing was so sudden and unexpected. Due to lots or surgeries and hospital stays the family is underwater with funding and is at risk of loosing a lot. No parent plans to be funding this kind of expense, especially after loosing a child. I cant begin to explain how deserving of help this family is, they are one of the kindest, well mannered, and helpful families I have ever met. They are always willing to lend a helping hand. I created a "GoFundMe" account for them to help fund some of the expenses, I'm just trying to help anyway possible.

Dan was a huge truck enthusiast and built some of the most beautiful rigs. and also some of the most capable rigs. He was always willing to help others in there projects and provided great advice and help to many including myself. I knew I could always count on him for anything.

He is actually the reason I joined TW. He told me it was a great place to get ideas when I first bought my Tacoma, and man was he right. I am posting the GoFundMe URL below. Any donations or any sharing helps. He was an amazing guy.

I don't usually do these types of things. This is my first time, but I would do it again without question for his family.

http://www.gofundme.com/a16bkc

below are some pics of his rigs that he built from stock, and him helping a friend with welding, and then him.

Help needed for a former truck enthusiast and his family-65115_484886721575496_1424137816_n.jpg

Help needed for a former truck enthusiast and his family-169505_10151169925191043_1916084967_o.jpg

Help needed for a former truck enthusiast and his family-39483_1307224332278_5766403_n.jpg

Help needed for a former truck enthusiast and his family-998405_689284107764824_1372341976_n.jpg
Old 06-12-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Really sorry to hear this. Will check that link. Prayers offered too.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:59 AM   #3
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Really sorry to hear this. Will check that link. Prayers offered too.
thank you! all the prayers help!