Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

grandparents....

Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
grandparents....

seems like this is the year that a lot of people i know are losing their grandparents. my moms mom has been slowly going senile and is now experiencing seizures. she has memory loss and can no longer take care of herself. my girlfriend's dad's dad is battling prostate cancer, i believe, and isnt doing to well. from what i know, her dad has his stuff packed ready for a phone call any day. and the worst so far is one of my best buds. his grandaddy just passed today. this is from his myspace

I never post one of these unless its important... I recieved a phone call this morning, only to find out that my grand father had passed away. I know that some of you may not religious so I ask you to keep him in your thoughts... but if you are then I ask you say a prayer before you tuck yourselves in before you got to bed tonight... you could be catholic and pray a rosary to wish him well into GOD's kingdom.... you could be Muslim and sing a song to raise the sun, whatever the case may be, keep him in your hearts tonight. Thank you for all your kind words and sympathies

- templespeaks

so like my boy temple says, pray if your a religious person or keep our old timers in your thoughts. thanks guys
Old 07-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will add these grandparents to my prayer list. Any updates on your grandma and your girlfriends grandpa? Will be prayin' for your best bud too. Could I have some names to put with the prayers?
Old 07-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my girls grandpa is actually doing a lot better, they gave him some stuff thats actually working. my granny is slowly losing it but at least shes making new friends all the time and thanks for the support bud
Old 07-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Done!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
prayers sent iam sorry
Old 07-08-2009, 04:57 AM   #8
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
my girls grandpa is actually doing a lot better, they gave him some stuff thats actually working. my granny is slowly losing it but at least shes making new friends all the time and thanks for the support bud
thanks for the update. Still in my prayers. You included.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #9

thanks guys my moms planning a trip to mexico later this year, i guess to say good bye
Old 07-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Just got word my mom will be having back surgery at 84 to relieve her of terrible pain from osteoarthritis. She is addicted to Oxydodone due to the pain.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:29 AM   #12
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
What are the ages of these wonderful people?
My parents are both 84, and declining rapidly. Greatly diminished sight. hearing and comprehension abilities.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:39 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
prayers flowing.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:40 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
only have a grandmother and she has won against breast cancer, shes 78 i believe