Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

My friend Is about to die

Old 07-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
My friend Is about to die

I got a call this morning about one of my buddies Dennis. Last night he was riding in the back of a pick up and fell out of it while it was going down the highway. He has been in a coma ever since and the doctors said he would not makje it, and if he did he would have permanent brain damage. His brain is bleedin in too many places for them to relieve the pressure and today they removed a big portion of the front of his brain.

He dropped out of high school and got his GED. Every friday he would drive a few hours to baltimore to try and start with the army. Each week they told him to come back next week. This friday they finally told him he could start tomorrow. The army seargent came to visit him today even though they hadn't mety yet.

His parents are devestated so please keep the family in your prayers
Old 07-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
prayers for him and his family
Old 07-19-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
That's to bad man. I'm sorry to hear the bad news. May I ask how he fell out?
Old 07-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
That's to bad man. I'm sorry to hear the bad news. May I ask how he fell out?
Stupid shit. Somebody in the cab of the pick up tossed a firework in the bed and he movewd to get away from it. His foot got caught on something (or tripped, I'm not entirely sure what happened) and it caused him to fall. The driver didn't even know anything had happened. Some people were drinking, but neither him nor the driver had any alcohol in their systems
Old 07-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn. hate to hear that Dan.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #10
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that man I've had some friends die and it never get easier just try to be there for his parents.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Stupid shit. Somebody in the cab of the pick up tossed a firework in the bed and he movewd to get away from it. His foot got caught on something (or tripped, I'm not entirely sure what happened) and it caused him to fall. The driver didn't even know anything had happened. Some people were drinking, but neither him nor the driver had any alcohol in their systems
GOSH DAMMNNIITTTT!!! SOrry man. That is just a shity way to go out. I see these kind of things a lot and they are so easily prevented. Don't mean to get upset but I would have been screaming at that kid that started the fireworks if I was on scene.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Dan, I am sorry to hear about your friend!
Prayers to for him, his friends and family.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
prayers go out to him and his family and you
Old 07-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear bout this Dan. our prayers are with him...
Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #16
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to hear about your friend dgerm. Prayers sent.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #18
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
so we got some bad news today. At 3 PM the doctors met with his parents and they discussed their options. They have done everything possible for him and now its time to see if he can make it on his own. In order to prevent him from moving his limbs in surgery, they gave him druge to keep him in a coma and paralize his body. The only way to tell if he has any chance at survival they are slowly taking him off all the medication to see if there is any brain function.

It is a horrible sight to see what has happened to his face while his brain continues to swell and bleed
Old 07-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
prayers for him and family iam sorry