Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

UC Relay for Life Cancer Team.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #21
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Bump

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/RyanHostetter
Old 11-24-2009, 05:46 PM   #23
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Gettin closer to the goal, but need to push it over the top, way over the top. Bump it up.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:04 AM   #25
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome Thanks Everyone Sooooo Much. Yeah I totally did not think I would be so close to my personal goal. Im not sure if I can change the number I need to... but if not yes yes yes we need to push past it!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:57 AM   #26
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump bump!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #28
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump-a-rooni
Old 11-28-2009, 02:18 AM   #29
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Bump-a-rooni
good job John. I wasn't on yesterday so it looks like we'll do the alternating day bump this thread bump now.....did I mention that this is a bump.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:54 AM   #30

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
good job John. I wasn't on yesterday so it looks like we'll do the alternating day bump this thread bump now.....did I mention that this is a bump.
Roger that Ben. I figured we could keep it going for a while!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:30 AM   #31
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Roger that Ben. I figured we could keep it going for a while!
lets do it. Don't cost anything for a .
Old 11-28-2009, 05:38 AM   #32

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-28-2009, 05:48 AM   #34

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
uh-oh...................
Fixed it...I think
Old 11-30-2009, 05:34 PM   #38

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #39

Bump
Old 12-02-2009, 06:41 AM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Bump
funny!! Do you remember that commercial Redz?