Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

UC Relay for Life Cancer Team.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #41
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
funny!! Do you remember that commercial Redz?
yeah man, I was a Kid, but I remember some of them.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #42
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
yeah man, I was a Kid, but I remember some of them.
wow, I got you by 13 years and I thought I was a kid when that was on. Man I'm getting old.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #43
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow, I got you by 13 years and I thought I was a kid when that was on. Man I'm getting old.
Yes you are!
Old 12-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #44
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Yes you are!
you mean 'we'........mr. 39 right there with me
Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #45
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you mean 'we'........mr. 39 right there with me
Huh? That thing under my name is wrong?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #46
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumping for the UC\TW Team

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/UncivilizedCreations

And thanks to everyone that has Donated...
Old 12-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #47

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #49

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump a rooni
Old 12-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #50

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bibity bopity bump
Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #51
Quote:
Bibity bopity bump
we're a slackin' brotha. Well, me more than you.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #52

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we're a slackin' brotha. Well, me more than you.
I have been as well.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #53

Nothing new in a while, I figured there would be more support on here?

But a Huge thanks to all that have donated.....
Old 12-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #54

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
We are doing our best to keep it at the top.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #55
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Nothing new in a while, I figured there would be more support on here?

But a Huge thanks to all that have donated.....
a huge thanks to you too Redz!!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #56

Quote:
We are doing our best to keep it at the top.
Lol its a Sticky too...

Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #57

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Really? I hadn't noticed. Cool.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #58
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Kool beans. I wander if this will help with the donations.