Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

UC Relay for Life Cancer Team.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
UC Relay for Life Cancer Team.

Hey everyone As some of you I lost my mom "Leta" to Cancer 3 yrs ago. and My Truck Club just had our annual Ride 4 Leta and others that have fallen.
and that inspired me to make a team for this years Relay for Life.

My Personal Page: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/RyanHostetter
Here is my Team page http://main.acsevents.org/goto/UncivilizedCreations
and if anyone that would like to make donations to a great cause that would be totally awesome!

-Redz
Old 11-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #2
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump... for a great cause.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #4
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed and bumped
Old 11-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Subbed and bumped
thanks everyone, and please send this to Family and Friends. I want to try and make a huge impact this year!

Iv slacked off the last couple years... After my mom died it was hard just going to these events. so I really would like to make and impact this year..!

The Ride really set it off, and nxt year where going to do it even better!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #6
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Done. I think I did it wrong though. It has my name in the recognition box but the donation went through. I was confused it says Recognition (in memory of) then there is a supporting box. Oh well.

This is a great cause. My mother had cancer last year and with encouragement and funds from causes like this she was able to beat it.

Good luck with the race.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #7

Thanks Keith..
also make sure you guys leave a note, with your user name, So I know who to thank!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:08 AM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Great cause. Just made my donation.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Great cause. Just made my donation.
Awesome Thanks so much John!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #10

Thanks so Far we just broke 155$ Freaking Awesome.!

Heres the link I need you all to spread. That way I get the credit for gathering the money! because each person on the team once they join will have there own goals to meet, and then it all counts for the team goal.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/RyanHostetter
Old 11-19-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I put it in my signature. 14,000 posts, might as well put them to good use.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good Idea John
Old 11-20-2009, 06:38 AM   #13
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Donated and bumped.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:38 AM   #14

Thanks Martie
Old 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump for a good cause.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #16

martie's Tacoma Gallery
No problem Redz
Old 11-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #17
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Donated in memory of my friend, and advocate of TW, Michele.
and a big bump too.......
Quote:
I don't have that many, but definately a good idea John!!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #18

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Donated in memory of my friend, and advocate of TW, Michele.
and a big bump too.......

I don't have that many, but definately a good idea John!!
Anything to help spread the word.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #19
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
bumped
Old 11-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #20

Wow thanks Everyone! Keep spreading the word!