Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

My Dog is going to Die

Old 12-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy My Dog is going to Die

Last week my GF and I pick up a dog at the pound to foster until it found a good home. Well needless to say this dog was awesome and we were probably going to adopt it ourselves. Well it went to the vet the other day to go get its shots and figure out why its front leg was lame. We were hoping for the best but the worst results came. The dog has a severe case of Blastomycosis and will be put down tommorrow at 1700hrs. Wont lie I am kinda choked and I know my GF is taking it really hard. Anyway here are some pics of Sugar (I didn't name her ).

Old 12-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry to hear that Nick.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im so sorry to hear...
Old 12-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that man.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear
Old 12-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear nick
Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Eeww. I am sorry!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
I can't believe how attached we became to the dog. I am just glad she spent the last of her days in luxury with us rather then being stuck in the pound.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #10
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I feel you!!
Old 12-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry. That's a cool thing you did to take care of it until it got a better home, wish more people were like that.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #12

Firefighter:
There is a program in our town called "Its a Dogs Life". Stray dogs are brought in and fostered by people until they can find a good home. THey supply cage, food, shots, and have it fixed. We will probably get another one after the holidays.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man, i been there
Old 12-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that Nick

For those who don't now what BLASTOMYCOSIS is
Old 12-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #16
83cj is on a distinguished road

83cj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
So sorry. That's a cool thing you did to take care of it until it got a better home, wish more people were like that.
me too
Old 12-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear this news Nick, prayers to you all. That is not easy.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #18
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry too hear the sad news

Although your time together is far too short, I hope you do find a little comfort knowing that you allowed her the opportunity to experience being loved as a family member.

My hats off to you for being willing to take in fosters
Old 12-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #19
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Just read the blog with the link to this disease. THE DISEASE IS CURABLE!! Yes it is an expensive treatment but hey maybe you can solicit help from different companies for help. Try Pet Smart, SPCA, and dog food companies. Don't give up so easily. Maybe the diagnosis is wrong. I just wouldn't give up as long as there is hope. I spent $2K getting one of my little ones put back together after a car hit him.

Give the little sweetie the benefit of the doubt and treat her. Get a second opinion as well. Just don't give up so easy. She is with someone she loves now...go thru this with her and help her fight for her life....
Old 12-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #20
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
you had her for a short time but she looks happy
know your heart you and your gf are doing the right thing
iam so sorry is there nothing that can be done