1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

If its God's will...

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by eagleswarrior, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mar 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    So I got approved yesterday on a house that me and my wife have been looking at...We put in the offer today so we're praying it passes inspection and they accept the offer...Please keep us in your prayers as we have been looking for a house for a while now...I know if its what God has for us then he will make a way...Funniest thing though, I wanted to live in the country and she wanted a subdivision...We found a home that was the last house on one of the roads in the back of a subdivision...The view to the left is nothing but houses, and the view to the right is a pasture full of cows and horses...It's PERFECT!!

2. Mar 4, 2010 at 3:41 PM
    SoutheastTaco

SoutheastTaco Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    columbia sc
    Vehicle:
    09 trd sport dc 4x4
    rear spring tsb, 255/75/17 bfg muds
    best of luck man!!! and i wish you many happy years in the new house oh i mean HOME!!!!!!!

3. Mar 4, 2010 at 3:50 PM
    Mark C.

Mark C. If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    LED Dome, Reed Switched LEDs in Glove Box and Center Console, Bumper Fogs, Tailgate anti-theft, LEDs over Cig lighter, Back-up camera anytime, Outside Temp add-on, Hidden GPS power, Sockmonkey 3rd Brakelight decal, 4X4 switch illumination, reed switch controlled engine compartment Flood LEDs, Elite Hitch Cover, Plasti-dipped cupholders and door switch control panels, Elite Hitch Cover.
    Super! I wish you best of luck!!

4. Mar 4, 2010 at 3:59 PM
    cntstan

cntstan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Wisconsin now, North Carolina will always be HOME
    Vehicle:
    08 DC SR5 4X4 ; 94 Ford Bronco
    3" Toytec coilovers, rear AAL,satoshi'd grill,ARE topper,TRD exhaust, All Pro winch bumper, Warn winch, All Pro skid, Pro comp 7089's, Supersprings, Wet Okole seat covers
    That's exciting!!! I'll pray that things go smoothly for you. It's a good time to be a home buyer from what I hear :D.

5. Mar 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    Thanks for the encouraging words guys!!! Yea and definately a GREAT time for a first time home buyer...tax credit AND awesome interest rates right now...can't beat it!!

6. Mar 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM
    thestrangebrew

thestrangebrew AlphaPlanner

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Dos Palos CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4x4 Rugged Trail Edition
    Black Badges, Black Center Console
    Good luck and prayers go out to ya!

7. Mar 4, 2010 at 4:21 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    Good luck!

8. Mar 4, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Prayin' that offer goes through fo ya. :pray: Sounds perfect!

9. Mar 4, 2010 at 5:45 PM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
  10. Mar 4, 2010 at 5:52 PM
    HondaGM

HondaGM CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
  11. Mar 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    :woot: and good luck with everything.

12. Mar 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM
    08TRD Sport

08TRD Sport ROOTIN AROUND

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Augusta, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    10 5th Gen 4Runner
    good luck man .. god has a plan

13. Mar 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Well...Guess God has other plans for us and our search of a home...So we put in an offer Thursday, and told them they had 3 days to respond...friday they sent us a counter offer, we submitted back our offer Friday night and waited and waited and waited...nothin monday and finally got something back tuesday night...ok so I was a little impatient :eek:...They sent back and told us we had to come up and little bit and there were now 2 more bids which is crazy seeins how we were the first bid and the house had set on the market over 30 days untouched...so we really wanted the house so we gave them ASKING PRICE which I would never do...SURE that we were getting it I started getting my ducks in a row...Can you beleive they called me back at 2 pm Wednesday and said they had accepted a higher offer :eek:...I mean really, what in the world...I was offering them asking price...SOOOOOOO, I just told my wife God has something bigger and better for us that we just have to be patient and seek his will!!!! I'm excited to see what it is he has in store for us though!!!!!:)

14. Mar 11, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    I'm sorry that happened man...but I gotta give you props for looking at things so positively :) Something waaaaaayyyyy cooler is comin your way ;)

15. Mar 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM
    cntstan

cntstan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Wisconsin now, North Carolina will always be HOME
    Vehicle:
    08 DC SR5 4X4 ; 94 Ford Bronco
    3" Toytec coilovers, rear AAL,satoshi'd grill,ARE topper,TRD exhaust, All Pro winch bumper, Warn winch, All Pro skid, Pro comp 7089's, Supersprings, Wet Okole seat covers
    You seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders. I know being patient is easier said than done but you are handling it like a man! I'm still praying for you and your wife......maybe something even better than you were expecting will come along.:)

16. Mar 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:

Thank you both!! Don't get me wrong it is EXTREMELY tough to be patient and it was very hard getting let down because we were so excited about it...My wife just layed on my shoulder and cried....BUT I have learned to keep all of my faith in God that he will take care of it and let him take control and it NEVER fails to work out for the best...I'm amazed at what he has the ability help us find if we put him first!! I've had to learn that the hard way when I didn't have my eyes set on him!!

17. Mar 11, 2010 at 1:58 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    The mindset in your last sentence says it all for me. All in His time brother!:)
    Times like this your faith in Him strengthens and He will bless you immensly for it. Keep that positve focus on Him. Prayers to continue!!:)

18. Mar 11, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    Mark C.

Mark C. If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    LED Dome, Reed Switched LEDs in Glove Box and Center Console, Bumper Fogs, Tailgate anti-theft, LEDs over Cig lighter, Back-up camera anytime, Outside Temp add-on, Hidden GPS power, Sockmonkey 3rd Brakelight decal, 4X4 switch illumination, reed switch controlled engine compartment Flood LEDs, Elite Hitch Cover, Plasti-dipped cupholders and door switch control panels, Elite Hitch Cover.
    You are a far more patient man than I...and I wish you luck and am pulling for you. I have a feeling something really great is headed your way!

19. Mar 11, 2010 at 3:00 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    Sorry you didn't get the house... they say everything happens for a reason, so... there must be something better out there for you.

20. Mar 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM
    Thrawn

Thrawn Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anton
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    K&N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Bull Bar & PIA lights, Detroit Tru Trac (Rear Only), 3'' Lift
    Im reminded of a testimony i heard of a while back. So a family was looking for a house to buy and was seeking the Lord in it. They came across a house that was beautiful and good price and Jesus told them to buy it. It wasn't quite what they were looking for. They were hoping for a house with a pool for the kids and other little things that this house didn't have. They disobeyed the word that God had given and passed on buying the house. After realizing what they had done they repented and prayed that God would bring them the house that He wanted them to be in. Within a few months God brought them a house that was even better than the first! With all the things that they wanted for a even better price.

So dude i believe that God has the best for you and its even better than you can imagine. He has plans to prosper you :)

Mathew 7:11 If ye (ye meaning the multitude) then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things unto them that ask Him?

Praying for His provision in your life :)

To Top