Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Sad day...

Old 03-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
951TRD has a spectacular aura about951TRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sad day...

After almost 14 yrs as a part of the family, I had to put my dog Hunter down after suffering from violent seizures the past few days. It was hard to say goodbye but it was time to let him go so that he won't suffer anymore. I never imagined that it would be as hard as it is. I'll see you again one day Hunter. We love you and you sill be missed.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry man I hate to hear that. One of my dogs just got diognosed with cancer last week. The best way to get over it is to get a new puppy.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #4

951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Im sorry man I hate to hear that. One of my dogs just got diognosed with cancer last week. The best way to get over it is to get a new puppy.
Thanks for everyones support... A few months back I was thinking about getting another Golden Retriever or a Chocolate Lab. So we will see.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Iam so sorry
Old 03-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
so sorry to hear about your loss.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
Hey dude sorry to hear, I just went through the same thing with my old yellow lab Daisy, tuff to take, I still will think of her every now and then, or something will remind me of her and i just laugh, she was awesome.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #9
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear of your lose. I to lost my best friend a couple of years a go. It takes time to get over but, you never forget them.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #10

951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I laugh when I think of some of the things he has done and get sad when certain things remind me of him. It will be hard to find a dog that will be at least half as mellow as he was.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear
Old 03-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, Take your time before getting another dog, I just got one now And i love him, (Moose) btu im happy i didn't get him right after daisy.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Man i'm so sorry to hear that! He was a very handsome dog! My mom and dad just gotta Goldie and named her Gracie...We've always been Golden Retriever fans! Take care man
Old 03-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #14

951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech View Post
Yeah man, Take your time before getting another dog, I just got one now And i love him, (Moose) btu im happy i didn't get him right after daisy.
Yea I'm going to wait awhile before I start looking for another dog. What kind of dog did you end up gettin?
Old 03-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
951TRD ,

very sad news indeed , I lost my best buddy in September after 17 years with us , it is very hard , and you think about them all of the time .

The rainbow bridge story above is what I imagine when I think of where my friend is now , when I first lost him I read an article called " Do pets go to Heaven " and the very simple answer was , " of course your pets will be there in Heaven waiting for you , otherwise how could it be considered Heaven "

I wish you the best ,

OZ
Old 03-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #16
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
losing pet is tough on anybody. esp dogs. i get really depressed when my dogs dies
Old 03-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #17
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry to hear that. I know how rough losing a pet is, especially suddenly. It will get easier though.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #18

951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for everyones support... No doubt that we will see each other one day.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Iam so sorry
..........this made me cry, i had a dream like that once.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #20
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyTacoma View Post
..........this made me cry, i had a dream like that once.
I just had a little moment myself , you sure get attached to your little buds and usually don't realize the extent of it until they have left ,

OZ