1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I Thank God for...

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by eagleswarrior, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:37 PM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    I thank God durring this time of the year 1st off for dying on the cross for my sins so that I could be saved and have eternal life!! This Easter season remember that we do serve a risen saviour!! I also thank God for my family and my friends and what he's done for me!! I just want to let you guys know that I do feel you guys are sincere in a true family way when you send out your thoughts and prayers out in this forum...I really thank God for you all as well...I know that if I ever have any problems or anything waying heavy on my heart, I can just get on here and share when I don't feel like I could with anyone else and you guys are sure to comfort!! Thanks to everyone and God Bless!!
    PS. If you don't beleive in God and his creations, look at all these beautiful flowers in bloom and the birds flying and chirping and know that there is NO other way that these things could be here, but by him...Except all this pollen if you are in the Southeast, cause its of the devil lol...

2. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:37 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    What do you thank God for?

3. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    X2!

4. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:41 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Well said warrior, and I agree, a nice it is family here at TW. Happy Easter TW.:)

5. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM
    Chad

Chad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 Access Cab TRD Sport
    Kenwood DMX-7704S Headunit -- Blackvue DR-470 Dashcam -- Pioneer TS-A1685R Speakers in Front -- Suntek CXP 40 Front Tint -- Access Vanish Roll-up Tonneau -- Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Fog Lights on Anytime -- PnL Powered Tailgate Lock -- DTRL "Stealth Mode" -- LED Footwell and Cup Holder Lights -- Map Lights ON with Dome Light -- Shorty Antenna -- AC Line Extension Mod -- Access Cab Rear Headrest Removal
    Well said. We all need to think of what this weekend is all about. What sickens me is some municipalities have changed Good Friday to "Spring Holiday".

PS. I live in NC but am in FL right now and the pollen is BAD :D

6. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thank you God for your son Jesus. nuf said.:)

7. Apr 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    X1000 for everything said in this thread! :) God bless all and have a safe and happy Easter! :)

8. Apr 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    I was riding down the road this morning and was looking for the tractor that was stirring up the dust only to realize it was all pollen just going thru the air...

9. Apr 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM
    XSB41

XSB41 If I had a hammer...

Member:
    First Name:
    Rik
    Va.
    Vehicle:
    2010 SR5 4X4
    hitch haul, bed extender, bed mat, behind seat gun rack, roof rack
    A big RIGHT ON brother, pollen and all!:p Been blessed beyond measure w/a wife/son and many other things that $$$$$ can't buy...this truely is a unique site, and I'm grateful for the mods and all those whom participate...and also for that can of roast beef hash and eggs that I'll be frying up before daybreak...may ALL have a blessed Easter, and most of all thank God for His SON Jesus!:)

To Top