Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Prayers needed - Niece relapsed with leukemia

Old 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
Newbee
MNTaco is on a distinguished road

MNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I lost my mom to Leukemia 8 years ago now. My prayers are with you. Keep fighting Hannah.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #23
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Things have taken a turn for the worst. She is in a lot of pain due to one of the procedures, has bleeding on her brain and a blot clot in her brain. She had a stroke a couple days ago caused by the problems in her brain. We still do not know what damage (if any) what caused by this. She has been mostly unresponsive since the stroke, but they do think it has affected her speech. The doctors can treat either/or of the problems but not both. If they treat the clot, it may make the bleed worse. If they treat the bleed, it may make the clot worse. She is in a VERY tough spot right now. We can only hope that the doctors make the right choice and GOD is helping them do the right thing. As always, please keep her in your prayers!!!!

Chris

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahlayfield

Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #24
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
SO sorry to hear the news.. Hannah
Old 05-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #26
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Prayer sent to Hannah and her whole family
Old 05-08-2010, 03:38 AM   #27
Pyriteship is a glorious beacon of lightPyriteship is a glorious beacon of lightPyriteship is a glorious beacon of lightPyriteship is a glorious beacon of lightPyriteship is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Bill
Pyriteship's Tacoma Gallery
Chris,
I've been following Hannah's story since you turned me onto this path. I have been sending her and Tammy healing energy as often as I can.

I've also posted to Hannah's guestbook a couple of times now.
My last post was with a suggestion for Tammy for a unified (i.e. at a preset time/date) prayer for Hannah (of course all time zones would have to be synched up). I was hoping that Tammy would coordinate it through one of her journal posts and that perhaps one of the Ministers would give us a prayer to recite and that each person could light a candle while saying the prayer too. That would connect everyone's energies around the country/world(?)

I see that as of yesterday, Hannah was doing significantly better than your last post here - that's great news. But I think that she could still benefit from what I propose above. Maybe you could ask Tammy if she would like to do that as I know that she's caught up in the day-to-day with Hannah's situation.

Bill
Old 05-08-2010, 03:56 AM   #29
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
My thoughts and prayers to Hannah and the rest of your family.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:08 AM   #30
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Our prayers are with your niece.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:41 AM   #31
MyMistress is on a distinguished road

MyMistress's Tacoma Gallery
Chris,

Just dropped a note for your family on Hannah's page. She is a vibrant young girl with a ton of life in her eyes.... It amazes me all that she is going through she still has a smile, I know I would not be that strong.

Shannon
Old 05-08-2010, 07:49 AM   #32
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyriteship View Post
Chris,
I've been following Hannah's story since you turned me onto this path. I have been sending her and Tammy healing energy as often as I can.

I've also posted to Hannah's guestbook a couple of times now.
My last post was with a suggestion for Tammy for a unified (i.e. at a preset time/date) prayer for Hannah (of course all time zones would have to be synched up). I was hoping that Tammy would coordinate it through one of her journal posts and that perhaps one of the Ministers would give us a prayer to recite and that each person could light a candle while saying the prayer too. That would connect everyone's energies around the country/world(?)

I see that as of yesterday, Hannah was doing significantly better than your last post here - that's great news. But I think that she could still benefit from what I propose above. Maybe you could ask Tammy if she would like to do that as I know that she's caught up in the day-to-day with Hannah's situation.

Bill
Bill (and the rest of TW),

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I will see what I can do about the unified prayer. I know Tammy (Hannah's mother) would be very grateful of the gesture.

On a side note, My wife and I were at the hospital yesterday and Hannah was VERY awake and aware of what was going on around her. The doctors will not let her eat anything other than ice chips. Hannah wanted pizza so bad that she said she was going to hit someone until the doctor gave in. She was very angry to say the least. We are just pleased that she awake and talking to us (even if she is yelling.)

Chris
Old 05-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #33
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent
Old 05-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #35
MyMistress is on a distinguished road

MyMistress's Tacoma Gallery
Praise

She seems to be doing better Chris! That is great... I know the family must be rejoycing.....
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #36

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMistress View Post
She seems to be doing better Chris! That is great... I know the family must be rejoycing.....
She is doing great right now, and praying that she can keep it up.

For those of you that are reading her updates on Caringbridge, my wife and I were there when she was throwing a fit for the cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. I have never seen a child as angry as she was. Normally you would try to correct a child for acting out like that but we were just thrilled that she was awake and talking/yelling.

Keep praying! Everything helps!

Chris

Old 05-12-2010, 06:01 AM   #37
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent
Old 05-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #38
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
prayers for Hannah.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #39
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to hear about that. My prayers are with her and her family
Old 05-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #40
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ziffen,
Been praying for your niece & family and am relieved things turned for better lately. There's a national radio station KLOVE that plays awesome music and is an encouragement & comfort for tough times. Locally it can be found @ 102.1 and two songs that come to mind are MercyMe's "Bring the Rain" and Sidewalk Prophets "The Words I Would Say". Check out the links below, I hope they're inspiring.

God bless,

MercyMe "Bring the Rain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m17af0XmPFo
Sidewalk Prophets "The Words I Would Say"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fpKwja0j50
KLOVE
http://www.klove.com/