1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Keep the family of Capt. Bowen and injured members in your prayers

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by fireturk41, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Jul 30, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 [OP] I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    on 07/28/2011 Capt. Bowen of Asheville FD in NC passed away in a structure fire. 8 others were injured one critically. although I have personally never even been to Ashevilles FD keep Capt. Bowens family in your prayers aswell as his friends and injured partners.

I've posted audio of the call, firefighters out there remember every fire alarm has potential to be a shitstorm, i see too many times people dont even bring their gear let alone pack up to fire alarms!

also there is a fund to help out his family, i will also post that link below

thanks yall, Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOVmHKuc_PI&feature=share

http://missionfoundation.org/body_foundation.cfm?id=486&action=detail&ref=117

2. Jul 30, 2011 at 11:20 AM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    :pray:............my son wants to be a fireman....it scares me like crazy, but I won't let him see that side of me, only all the pride I have in him for having a heart to serve.

RIP Captain Jeff Bowen

To Top