Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Invisible Glass

Old 07-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Invisible Glass

I picked up a bottle (not the aerosol can) of Invisible Glass from Target along with some of the recommended Vroom microfiber towels.

This stuff is awesome. It cleans well, and has some volatile flammable content that evaporates in seconds, leaving a streak free windshield.
It is tint safe according the bottle, and I can vouch for that.

Not much to say. If you need something to clean your windows then get some. I think I paid $6 for a huge spray bottle.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
Silver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud of

Name: Joe
Silver 10's Tacoma Gallery
I agree 100%, it is an awesome product. I bought 2 bottles and gave one to my bro in law and he loves it as well. It seems like it goes on like water, but it cleans wonderful. Well worth the inexpensive price, I got mine at Meijer for about 3 bucks a bottle
Old 07-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
stoner invisible glass is the only thing i'll clean my windows with....that and crinkled up newspaper.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Stuff works great!
Old 07-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCFirefighter View Post
I picked up a bottle (not the aerosol can) of Invisible Glass from Target along with some of the recommended Vroom microfiber towels.

This stuff is awesome. It cleans well, and has some volatile flammable content that evaporates in seconds, leaving a streak free windshield.

Not much to say. If you need something to clean your windows then get some. I think I paid $6 for a huge spray bottle.
How well does it do on hard water spots, does anyone know? I have Windex but it isnt the greatest for the hard water.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Quote:

I like it, keep supporting the best retail company ever!
Old 07-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
How well does it do on hard water spots, does anyone know? I have Windex but it isnt the greatest for the hard water.
Better than Windex on spots but it won't get them all. I use vinegar dabbed into paper towel to get spots off glass. If they're tougher than that then I pull out a single-edge blade to scrape a bit then go back to the vinegar.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:05 AM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlurpeeBlueMetallic View Post
Better than Windex on spots but it won't get them all. I use vinegar dabbed into paper towel to get spots off glass. If they're tougher than that then I pull out a single-edge blade to scrape a bit then go back to the vinegar.
Got yah. Hmmmm...I wonder how CLR would do on the hard water stains? I mean thats what its for in the bathrooms.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Try it and post a review
Yeah I was thinking about trying it. We'll see. I'll let you guys know if I do try it.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #13
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Stoners is the best ive used and it beats out Meguirs NXT glass cleaner my old Fav
Old 07-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #14
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a bottle of Invisible Glass yesterday too. Never tried it before so I'm looking forward to using it.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Got yah. Hmmmm...I wonder how CLR would do on the hard water stains? I mean thats what its for in the bathrooms.
I expect it would work really well but I never tried it when I lived in areas with hard water. CLR works wonders on hard water spots on glass shower doors!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:17 AM   #16
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Saw your post here and picked up a couple of bottles at Target also. Seems to be much better than Windex in regards in streaking. Thanks for the suggestion.....
Old 07-06-2010, 06:33 AM   #17
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
Saw your post here and picked up a couple of bottles at Target also. Seems to be much better than Windex in regards in streaking. Thanks for the suggestion.....
Glad I could help
Old 07-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #18
Grease Monkey
glandnut will become famous soon enoughglandnut will become famous soon enough

glandnut's Tacoma Gallery
^^Did you have good luck with the Vroom microfiber towels? Everytime I use microfiber on glass it leaves very tiny fibers over the whole damn window!^^
Old 07-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #19
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a cobra microfiber pack on autogeek.com and they have a towel made for glass cleaning. I've been using that with a little bit of water (what they recommended) and been satisfied! But i'm fixin to try a glass cleaning product just to avoid the elbow grease that using just plain water requires. I know that tint+ammonia(windex)= fading (and that purple coloring) over long term use from personal experience.