Notices

Blue Ant Supertooth light

Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 AM   #1
Western Alliance
bauermike is on a distinguished road

Army: 25th Inf Div STRYKER, 10th Mountain DIV
bauermike's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Ant Supertooth light

I found this little device and did a little searching about it. It is called the Supertooth Light by Blue Ant. I am one of the few people that wont talk on the phone and drive at the same time. And those bluetooth headsets irritate me as well. This is a bluetooth speakerphone that clips to your sunvisor. I purchased one today for $80 from Verizon Wireless. This little thing is awesome! I thought it being a speakerphone that you would get reverb and poor sound quality, I was wrong. When I used it for the first time, I was dumbfounded on the clarity this thing had. It runs about 15 hours of talk time and 800 hours standby, I am testing that currently. It came with a 12v car charger and a really nice universal cellphone clip that attaches to the air vent. The link to the company's web site is below, it comes in black or white. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.myblueant.com/supertooth-...-handsfree.htm
Old 06-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
Western Alliance

I am still loving this thing
Old 06-30-2008, 11:08 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for pointing me toward this item. I've been looking for something to replace my headset, and I really like this. I just picked one up on Buy.com for $57!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
the name sounds like something nd would make up.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
Western Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Thanks for pointing me toward this item. I've been looking for something to replace my headset, and I really like this. I just picked one up on Buy.com for $57!

Thats a good deal! did you like it?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #7
RiceRocket is on a distinguished road

Air Force: C-17
RiceRocket's Tacoma Gallery
very cool
Old 10-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i recently bought the BlueAnt Supertooth3 for my wife and i ($85 each on amazon)... and they work perfectly!

my wife and i are both amazed at the clairty of the built-in speaker and the built-in microphone. they are sooo easy to setup and i was able to get each one working and talking with them in less than 5 minutes.

i highly recommend these devices.