1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Screw All-Pro!

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by hookedontronics, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 31, 2010 at 8:07 AM
    Brandon H

Brandon H Well-Known Member

Member:
    Newhall, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 DC Offroad
    2017 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium. Icon stage 7, RCI skids, SCS SR8 wheels, budbuilt sliders, 285/70/17 BFG Ko2s (Old rig) 07 Taco TRD Offroad FUlly Locked, Icon Extended Travel CO's w/ remote resis., Alcan AAL's,Icon Remote Resi Rear Shocks, All Pro Front bumper w/ warn 9.5xp,winchline synthetic winch cable,All Pro IFS Skid plate, OME Shims, OME Carrier Bearing drop, Trail Gear Sliders, Yakima Load Warrior Basket, OEM Roof Rack, Hi Lift Extreme, Cobra model 19, Wilson Lil Wil Antenna, Yaesu ft-7800
    Did you leave a message? The point is, before you know whats going on, get some kind of communication with them before you put up a thread that is labeled "Screw All Pro". They already explained the reason for the missed phone calls on Friday. They are working with you. I could see if you have left them repeated messages and no answer on anything, but this was one day. Have you tried to call them this week? Give it a hot before posting up a negative thread ;).

2. Aug 31, 2010 at 8:41 AM
    Mxpatriot

Mxpatriot Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '06 4x4 AP LT and Locked
    If I were a business I wouldn't ship USPS either. No active tracking of packages, insurance is extra, higher rates of lost/damaged packages, and piss poor service when they do lose/damage something.

And OP, you need to find yourself another hobby if $22 for shipping on 12 pounds of steel is price gouging to you. Just wait until your first broken factory toyota part or offroad recovery bill.

3. Aug 31, 2010 at 8:46 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Given the op has his own business I would expect some decency on his behalf. Unless he has 100% positive customer service for 10 years.

4. Aug 31, 2010 at 8:51 AM
    stroM-

stroM- @alteregoadventure

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Santa Rosa, California
    Vehicle:
    2006 4X4 TRD OR
    x2, dont go bashing a company based on SOMEONE ELSE's shipping prices. All Pro doesn't have any control over what other companies shipping prices are. Plus your on the whole other side of the states.. i'd consider 22 not bad at all.....

5. Aug 31, 2010 at 8:52 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Before ya start bitching about shipping prices ( & I agree, shipping prices are too high regardless where & who is doing the shipping) Lets see if your shit shows up in a timely manner or within the time frame they say it'll be there..... just sayin'

& folks can be nice while they're bending you over, stickin' you hard & breakin' it off in your ass, not saying' allpro is doing that to ya...just sayin'....:cool:

6. Aug 31, 2010 at 9:11 AM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc

I bought it on wednesday 8/25. I called thursday b/c i had not received an invoice or a tracking number and i was told that i would get the invoice and tracking number when it shipped. i still haven't received it (the invoice or tracking number i mean) and no one picks up the phone over there dispite my several attempts, on friday and monday, within their business hours listed online. So i guess we will see when it shows up and i wouldn't even be surprised if it gets held up because of this post. I know the order is in because it's been charged to my credit card so i assume it is just a matter of time until it ships.

I'm not mad and i'm not bitching about the shipping, i just think 22 is high and that is that. perhaps i have titled this thread wrong and it should have been something different. i will agree, the title "screw all pro" makes it sound like i am very angry with them when in fact i am really not. I am just not happy with the customer service and lack of them picking up or returning phone calls. We will see what the shipping time ends up being. More than anything the things that upsets me is the customer service (or lack there of) that i have recieved.

I have read many reviews of all pro before placing my order and it seems people either love them or hate them. Because it was a cheap and i'm in no hurry i figured i'd order it anyways, i assume it will arive in a timely manner and be a qualty piece of equiptment even though i have still not received a tracking number.

7. Aug 31, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    PM Sent to the OP.

Here are the details on the charges now that I've looked into the matter:

UPS: $20.96 (see attached screen shot)
    USPS: $12.45

So even though our store specifies that we ship via UPS, I'll go ahead and refund $9.55 for the difference had we shipped it via USPS, but please specifiy shipping preference when ordering.

The order in question was shipped on 8/26, one day after being placed! Tracking info is sent from UPS daily, so I'm not sure why that didn't go through.

UPS.jpg
    PICT0768.jpg

8. Aug 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM
    stroM-

stroM- @alteregoadventure

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Santa Rosa, California
    Vehicle:
    2006 4X4 TRD OR
    Thats not bitching? :popcorn:

9. Aug 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Looks like the issue has been resolved, so this thread is being closed to prevent any further flamming....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top