Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Leather seat covers - standard bucket seats

Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
jdben is on a distinguished road
Name: JB
jdben's Tacoma Gallery
Leather seat covers - standard bucket seats

What are the best fitting and looking leather seat covers ?
Old 09-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
jennwheel is on a distinguished road
jennwheel's Tacoma Gallery
go to www.clazzioseatcovers.com or call this guy name Tim that works there. I just bought leather seat covers from them and and it feels and looks great in my truck.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennwheel View Post
go to www.clazzioseatcovers.com or call this guy name Tim that works there. I just bought leather seat covers from them and and it feels and looks great in my truck.
um...you work for clazzioseatcovers

fucking astroturfing reviews

Old 09-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO!!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
catskin makes the best. (I think I spelled that wrong)
Old 09-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that website is atrocious.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
that website is atrocious.
x2, mega douche driving the car on the home page lol
Old 09-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
jesus, i went back to the page just to pictures of the seats, i think i threw up in my mouth
Old 09-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
fishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud of
fishshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I think that is Tim...
Old 10-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
jdben is on a distinguished road
Name: JB
jdben's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased the Clazzios and am very satisfied. It took me about two hours - working slowly and deliberately. The instructions (written in broken English) were laughable at times and frustrating at others. I wish Clazzio included leather arm rest covers in the kit. I've had five 2nd Gen Tacomas since 2005 and the arm the material on the armrests in particular is flimsy and prone to soiling and wear. I'm going to cover at least the driver's side armreat on my own. Thanks for the input.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #11
jennwheel is on a distinguished road
jennwheel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdben View Post
What are the best fitting and looking leather seat covers ?

I would have to go with clazzioseatcovers.com. All their seat covers are made specifically for the make and model of your vehicle. It is made to fit your vehicle and your vehicle model only.

Check it out
Old 10-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #12
braaap

Quote:
I would have to go with clazzioseatcovers.com. All their seat covers are made specifically for the make and model of your vehicle. It is made to fit your vehicle and your vehicle model only.

Check it out
Old 11-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
If your going to do leather, go with-

you won't regret it. Get the heated option, you will be lovin life.