Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

"Wet Okole Group Buy" - PICS!!

Old 10-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #21
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
from the other link...
What's that side opening in the first pic...is that where you tore it? And how difficult was it to remove the front seats?

Looks good, but I don't know about that FSU logo.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:25 AM   #22
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
What's that side opening in the first pic...is that where you tore it?
Airbags.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #23
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ohh gotcha! Just noticed something else...what's that sticker on driver side door?
Old 10-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #24
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ohh gotcha! Just noticed something else...what's that sticker on driver side door?

I can't remember...I think it has to do with the locker and speeds or something. It was on there when I bought it new, just left it there.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #25
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Covered!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #26
05SuperChrg is on a distinguished road
05SuperChrg's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine installed, some notes on the install. (pics tomorrow, Giants game 1st!)

Hard to route with sub under drivers seat.

Had to cut bungee cords that held up the cover behind the seat. This cover catches change from your pocket. No other way to secure the top seat cover velcro.

I routed my rear seatbelt in the seat, I had to disconnect the bolt from the floor and run it through. There is no belt showing from top to bottom in the back in the middle- (sorry pics tomorrow too dark to see)
Old 10-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #27
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05SuperChrg View Post
Just got mine installed, some notes on the install. (pics tomorrow, Giants game 1st!)

Hard to route with sub under drivers seat.

Had to cut bungee cords that held up the cover behind the seat. This cover catches change from your pocket. No other way to secure the top seat cover velcro.

I routed my rear seatbelt in the seat, I had to disconnect the bolt from the floor and run it through. There is no belt showing from top to bottom in the back in the middle- (sorry pics tomorrow too dark to see)
You dont have to cut the "coin catcher." i tucked mine inside the top. Plenty of room in there too. You also do not have to unbolt the seatbelt in the rear on the double cab; it just goes over the cover just like it does on the seat. The wholes in the cover are for child restraint access
Old 10-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
How did you tuck it in the top and not cut the bungee cords that pulls it below the seam between the top and the bottom parts of the seat?
Old 10-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #29
I love your mom!

Quote:
How did you tuck it in the top and not cut the bungee cords that pulls it below the seam between the top and the bottom parts of the seat?
Pretty much, folded it tward the seat and tucked it in after i unhooked the bungees, to explain it the best. I didnt want to make any perminent changes to the truck.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #30
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery

Finished Product...Now to save for the Rear Seats...
Old 10-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #31
Another lame question How did you guys put the center console cover on specifically the straps on the cover?
Old 10-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #32
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Another lame question How did you guys put the center console cover on specifically the straps on the cover?
it just simply goes on and wraps around the console
Old 10-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #33
duffy_north is on a distinguished road
Name: Duff
duffy_north's Tacoma Gallery
"Wet Okole Group Buy" - PICS!!-dscn0149-sm.jpg

"Wet Okole Group Buy" - PICS!!-dscn0150-sm.jpg
Direct copy from the group but thread.

So here they are. Ordered on October 4, got shipped Oct 15, recieved in Canada at my door on the 25th. Realtree AP with black side panels to go with my black WeatherTechs.

Gotta say, I like them, but some guys were drooling and I just don't get that. Got a few issues with. Overall, I'm happy, but....... Check out the slit for the side air bags.

Glad I got them. Only real issue I have is my interior is grey, and I thought there was more grey in this camo when checking out the pattern on the web, and also looking at Realtree's website.

Strikes me that pictures of everyone else's looks better.

Duff
Old 10-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #34

Spent a good amount of time today installing mine. Glad it's done and now my fingertips are sore! For those who were fortunate enough to have WO install these for you (free!!), I envy you!!

And anyone know what the heck this thing's for? It's underneath the driver & passenger front seats.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #35
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
And anyone know what the heck this thing's for? It's underneath the driver & passenger front seats.

[/quote]

i believe its a floor heater for your feet n stuff, like the ones in the front
Old 10-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #36

Interesting...didn't know that the rear passengers had the privilege of warm feet too.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #37
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Interesting...didn't know that the rear passengers had the privilege of warm feet too.
yea im not 100% sure but my dads old denali had that n thats wat it did, turn on the heater full blast on that setting and see if air comes out lol, if air doesnt come out then im wrong
Old 10-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #38

Yea I'll give it a shot, if I remember.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #39
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
pricesss
Old 10-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #40
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Man those things are nice I wish I would have got in on that buy but I didn't see it until it was too late looks like its full price for me. YAY!