Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

"Wet Okole Group Buy" - PICS!!

Old 10-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #41
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Someone mentioned something before about military discounts...hit em up anyway you can.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #42
sbates is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Steve
sbates's Tacoma Gallery
Is that black center console cover included with the front seat covers? I'm thinking about getting Wet Okoles and was also considering using black plasti dip on the center console lid. If it comes with it, then I won't have to. Thanks. Looks awesome btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
FINALLY received my Wet Okole seat covers in Black/Charcoal. Ordered them on Oct. 4 and received them October 16. They originally told me 3-4 weeks, but they came a lot sooner than expected.

Installed them earlier today and the only hard part is trying to install the front seat covers, because theres a lot of small and tight spaces. But I finally got them installed. The pics also show my Weathertech All-Weather mats that I also received earlier in the week.......

Old 04-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #43
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
^^ ya the black center console cover was included with the last group buy. not sure if wet okole is still going to honor it on the next one.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #44
SRTchris will become famous soon enoughSRTchris will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
SRTchris's Tacoma Gallery
can someone post a pic of how they did the front seats, on the back where that flap is. I do not get how its done. With those bungee cords there and NOT cutting them.

I dont see how the velcrow from under the seat can go under the the seat, then back up around to attach to the back side, with that flap in the way.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #45
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTchris View Post
can someone post a pic of how they did the front seats, on the back where that flap is. I do not get how its done. With those bungee cords there and NOT cutting them.

I dont see how the velcrow from under the seat can go under the the seat, then back up around to attach to the back side, with that flap in the way.
The factory seat covers are attached with the bungees you described & a c clip. I twisted myself up into a pretzel & used needlenose pliers to open the c clip thus freeing the little black bungees.

Once free, the flap folds up/rolls under itself against the seat back.
You slide the new wet okole cover over the seat back and attach the velcro. The wet okole cover holds the flap tight inside.

My wet okoles were on for 4+ yrs when I traded the truck I took the covers off & did the opposite of above.
Flap went back under seat, bungees attached with a black zip tie. You wouldn't even know the it had been off & the taupe seats looked brand new.

On my tundra, the flap & bungees have a hook. Much easier to undo and fold up.

I don't know if this helps at all....
Old 11-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #46
aliamber is on a distinguished road
aliamber's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance another group buy for these is coming up soon?
Thanks
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
The factory seat covers are attached with the bungees you described & a c clip. I twisted myself up into a pretzel & used needlenose pliers to open the c clip thus freeing the little black bungees.

You slide the new wet okole cover over the seat back and attach the velcro. The wet okole cover holds the flap tight inside.

My wet okoles were on for 4+ yrs when I traded the truck I took the covers off & did the opposite of above.
Flap went back under seat, bungees attached with a black zip tie. You wouldn't even know the it had been off & the taupe seats looked brand new.

Old 11-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #47
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested as well. Any idea how much a group buy saves you $$ ???
Old 11-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #48
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
I am interested as well. Any idea how much a group buy saves you $$ ???
well the last one we all saved 20% plus free cleaning kit & console cover & cheaper shipping.

Since the Tundra came with a console cover they gave me free rear seat pockets ~ a $20 value plus cleaning kit & 20% off.

The last one was pretty big check out the first post of the last GB thread for more info & .pdf's for the logos or pm carl who started that thread & coordinated the GB. It is in the first post.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #49
SRTchris will become famous soon enoughSRTchris will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
SRTchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post

Yes thank you, that was what I was going to do, but wanted to check first.

So far, I have installed the back seats, Access Cab, and the Passenger front seat. But to be completly honest, I am so far not happy. I think the fitment is horrible. Im going to let them settle in, and check it out. Ive tried stretching and pulling as much, but nothing.

Biggest concern is, back seats, ACab, the material is too think, was hard to get the covers back on. There are spots where the grey still shows through.

Front passenger seat, I have the Sport, so has the bucket seats that have big "shoulders" as I call them. So when the seat cover goes over them, the center part of the seat, sticks out, until you sit in them, then it goes back. I do not know if this will help after use, but not happy as of now.
Also, wish the material would be a tad longer to where it can go UNDER the plastic pieces so it looks better.

I ordered the heated seats, of just sitting in it for 5 mins, I am not impressed with the heat output.

Ill install the drivers seat this weekend. And Ill give them time, but not too impressed with them for the price they ask for.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #50
Dosborn is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Dosborn's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to get in on this, have double cab and want to buy both front and back seats