Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

"Wet Okole Group Buy" - PICS!!

Old 10-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
"Wet Okole Group Buy" - PICS!!

FINALLY received my Wet Okole seat covers in Black/Charcoal. Ordered them on Oct. 4 and received them October 16. They originally told me 3-4 weeks, but they came a lot sooner than expected.

Installed them earlier today and the only hard part is trying to install the front seat covers, because theres a lot of small and tight spaces. But I finally got them installed. The pics also show my Weathertech All-Weather mats that I also received earlier in the week.......

Old 10-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
Keefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Keefis's Tacoma Gallery
They look awesome! i ordered the same color set up. hopefully they get here soon.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Those look really good! I am trying to save up some $$ to buy a set myself in those same colors.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Looking good. I'm going to call and see what's up with mine.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I just got the call not too long ago =) They are awaiting my pick up pictures coming soon
Old 10-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
^^ NICE!!

aye Jeff, what did you do to the panel behind the drivers seat that flips up and down... did you tuck it underneath the covers or cut it off?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #11
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
^^ NICE!!

aye Jeff, what did you do to the panel behind the drivers seat that flips up and down... did you tuck it underneath the covers or cut it off?
i am trying to think of what panel your talking about.....which one?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^ NICE!!

The coin catch AKA - the Flap that has your map/magazine holders? you're supposed to tuck it underneath the WO covers.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #13

ya i tucked it under the WO cover. But my passenger WO cover has a pouch on it it was one of the options WO offered. because thats the only one i use
Old 10-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #14

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
ya thats what it is... the coin catch
Old 10-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #16

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i almost cut it off lol
Old 10-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #17

Quote:
i almost cut it off lol

NO!!!!!! lol just leave it I actually had the guys install them for me and I watched em and thats what they did
Old 10-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #18
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i almost cut it off lol
You paid a lot of money for that, I wouldn't cut anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
NO!!!!!! lol just leave it I actually had the guys install them for me and I watched em and thats what they did
Good to know that I should be expecting it though!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #19
duffy_north is on a distinguished road
Name: Duff
duffy_north's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 10-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #20
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Finally done the install! Took me about 2 hours and I took the seats out. I recommend everyone take their seats out, at least the fronts. Be careful pulling it tight. If you grab the threading and pull, it will rip So after resewing up some areas, the install went fairly well. Takes a lot of fanagling to get it to look good. The airbag portion looks like sh!t IMHO. On with the pictures...

from the other link...