Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

All Pro Off-Road 3" leaf springs

Old 11-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Off-Road 3" leaf springs

Yesterday I installed a set of All Pro's 3" leafs in my truck, and I gotta say I wish I would have got them a long time ago. I was running the stock 3 leaf pack with an aftermarket add-a-leaf and a one inch lift block. I got the AAL from a local shop and from day one it squeecked and rode way too stiff for my likes (my last truck had the toytec AAL wich rode well with no noise).

The All Pro's ride like a dream. As good if not better than the factory springs. I took a drive down a really rocky road with 6-12" lava rocks sticking up and it rode awesome. They also flex really well also. I have 265/70/17s on factory wheels and I was able to stuff the tires in the wheel wells quite easily.

I didn't go with the expedtion springs as the only thing I haul on a regular basis is my qaud. For me I couldn't be any happier with the All Pro springs; they deffinately exceeded my expectations.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set of the Expos for my 02 hopefully they ride just as good as yours.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Glad to hear you like them
Old 11-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'm going with the Expos whenever the realese them in a few weeks for the 2nd gens. My rear bumper, tire carrier with spare, air tank, and tool box/camping gear over the rear axle has really took its toll on my AAL.
I know what you mean my shell tools and all the other shit in the back of my truck is sagging the hell out of mine. The Expos should be here next week and I can't wait to have my truck sitting the right way. God I hate bro lean
Old 12-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally took a couple poser pics showing some of the flex from these springs.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #6

I'm still running the factory shackels. I heard All Pro is working on a shackle reversal kit for the 05+
Old 12-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck bro