Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Leer Bed Cap (Camper Shell)

Old 12-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Leer Bed Cap (Camper Shell)

I bought a 08 Tacoma recently and it came with a Leer Bed Cap. It's nice and functional. Keeps my bedmat dry and I don't hear any sound coming from it like rattling or anything. Love the windows the flip up.

ONE DOWN SIDE!
One of the side windows to the cap was a sliding glass window. First time I tried sliding it around today. I used a little force to slide the window shut to compensate for the resistance from the window frame. All that glass is no longer on the camper shell... Now I have to buy a new window...