Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Tube Steps Black or Silver?????

Old 12-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Tube Steps Black or Silver?????

Thinking of adding factory oval tube steps to my 2011 Magnetic Gray Metallic Access cab. I am going to keep the stock wheels. Are the factory oval steps available in black? I like the factory tube steps, they seem to sit tighter to the body. Not sure if the silver would match the wheels and look better then the black. Appreciate your thoughts. Joe
Old 12-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i wanted the black tube steps cuz you dont see too many people with em, but ended up going with the silver cuz they're a better match with the rims and the factory skid plate (look at my sig)
Old 12-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Ron, Thats what I though. If I were putting black wheels on I would go for the black. Thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 05:49 AM   #5
insulator08 is on a distinguished road
Name: gener
insulator08's Tacoma Gallery
I have the silver oval tube steps and they due match factory wheels nicely
Old 02-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
bonfire is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
bonfire's Tacoma Gallery
I am also looking for a little advice. I am looking at getting a TRD Off Road in white and was wondering if it would look good with black side steps? Wheel will be the 16 inch alloy wheels.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonfire View Post
I am also looking for a little advice. I am looking at getting a TRD Off Road in white and was wondering if it would look good with black side steps? Wheel will be the 16 inch alloy wheels.
it would look good, but its all personal preference
Old 05-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
MupxMup is on a distinguished road
MupxMup's Tacoma Gallery
I also got a 2011 MGM. It's a Double Cab TRD Sport and I just install some black tube steps on them.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #9
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MupxMup View Post
I also got a 2011 MGM. It's a Double Cab TRD Sport and I just install some black tube steps on them.

I think the black steps with the MGM look amazing!! Do you have a factory skid plate??? If so, does it throw it off with only the wheels and skid plate a similar color? I think it would look good, but just checking.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #10
MupxMup is on a distinguished road
MupxMup's Tacoma Gallery
No skip plate, but I do plan to get one. I was thinking of getting a skip plate and painting it black . I'm also considering getting some black rims. Just taking my time in finding thee right black rims.

If u look at it from the front, the skip plate looks good. BUT when I picture a skip plate in my head in a 360 walk around I feel that it doesn't' match the overall color scheme I want.