Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Access Limited Tonneau (Lots of Pics)

Old 12-13-2013, 06:03 AM   #61
nevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nice

Air Force: F-16 Avionics Tech 01-07
Name: Andrew
nevenelestate's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my Access limited! I'll add some pictures when I get it installed.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:29 PM   #62
johnlim15 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Serving in the military
Name: John
johnlim15's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Just installed my Access LE cover in 2011 PreRunner Double Cab today and looks really great! To those who bought and installed their Access LE cover 2-3 years ago, has there been any worn out changes/damage/loose particles with their Access LE?? Thank you!
Old 05-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #63
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine for over 3 years now, still tight and haven't had to adjust it. Remains closed 90% of the time because of the constant rain in the UK. 10 seconds to roll up and stow when I am hauling stuff in the bed. No leaks, awesome product, only thing is: you lose functionality of the sliding tie downs... but I've never needed them anyways. Just lay whatever down in the bed or run the straps through the D-rings.