Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Katzkin leather with heat

Old 01-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Katzkin leather with heat

I really have been enjoying my Katzkin leather interior with the heated option. If you have a little disposable income, I would highly reccomend leather and heat.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
I really have been enjoying my Katzkin leather interior with the heated option. If you havemoney to blow, I would highly reccomend leather and heat.

fixed it for you

i'm just being jealous thats all haha
Old 01-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
what did the leather and heaters cost you for the double cab? I am strongly considering the leather upgrade once I get my truck. I am thinking two tone and would like to do some type of red stitching. Just looking for a ballpark amout
Old 01-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
I have leather on mine too and its totally worth it!!!
Sairs i say you get them... :0
Old 01-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
what did the leather and heaters cost you for the double cab? I am strongly considering the leather upgrade once I get my truck. I am thinking two tone and would like to do some type of red stitching. Just looking for a ballpark amout
Professionally installed...100.00 per seat, (front only) well worth it in my opinion.
A TW member HomerTaco has a DIY leather install which is very helpful if you decide to go this route. I decided to have the pros do the install which took them 4 hours.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Professionally installed...100.00 per seat, (front only) well worth it in my opinion.
A TW member HomerTaco has a DIY leather install which is very helpful if you decide to go this route. I decided to have the pros do the install which took them 4 hours.

Hope this helps.
Whoa are your serious? Damn i didnt know it was that inexpensive!!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hope this helps.

Is that the cost of the labor to install or everything from the leather, heaters, switch, install and so on?
Old 01-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, does the 100 per seat include materials?
Old 01-19-2011, 04:06 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
yeah, does the 100 per seat include materials?
Yep of course, 100.00 for both front seat heaters/100.00 per install both seats.
Fronts only with switch install. well worth 2 bills to me.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:10 AM   #10
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
what color is that? is it just black or does it have some crazy name. How does it match the rest of the black in the truck? looks like you got solid leather? I'm considering getting perforated for the center panels.. what do you think?
Old 01-19-2011, 04:14 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
Is that the cost of the labor to install or everything from the leather, heaters, switch, install and so on?
No, not even close..$200.00 for install of seat heat only. You are looking at probably 1200-1300 for everything. Heat, leather, switch. Not cheap, but as I said if you have the disposable income to do it, you won't regret it.

G/L
Old 01-19-2011, 04:18 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
what color is that? is it just black or does it have some crazy name. How does it match the rest of the black in the truck? looks like you got solid leather? I'm considering getting perforated for the center panels.. what do you think?

Read my thread on the install, this should answer any questions you may have- I did not care for perforated panels, personal choice.

GL

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...er-heated.html
Old 01-19-2011, 06:42 PM   #13
krudawg has a spectacular aura aboutkrudawg has a spectacular aura aboutkrudawg has a spectacular aura about
Marines: 9th Marines
Name: Ted
krudawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really have been enjoying my Katzkin leather interior with the heated option. If you have a little disposable income, I would highly reccomend leather and heat.

I just brought my Tacoma Pre w/access home today with fresh Katzkin. I am simply blown away with how good it looks. Total cost including armrest and contrasting inserts was $1067.00. I did not get the heated seats cause I put Compustar Alarm with Drone and I simply grab my iphone and push the start button. I arrive to a "toasty" interior and a warmed up engine ready to go.

Ted
Old 01-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #14
brianh is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
brianh's Tacoma Gallery
Really have loved my Katzkin with the heated front seats! It is a bit pricey but very worth it! I did put mine in myself and saved some money by doing it that way. If your handy and dont mind the effort its a great addition to your truck. I give Katzkin two thumbs up. I have never done this kind of work before and it turned out great. Great product!!!