1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sirius install?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by wolfdog3820, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Feb 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM
    wolfdog3820

wolfdog3820 [OP] Member

Member:
    west virginia
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma '10 SR5
    none yet....
    Has anyone on here did the Sirius Install? i have the proper head unit... was thinking of getting the factory install kit of Ebay. Anyone had any luck?

Thanks..

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 21, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    adrenaline66

adrenaline66 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dante
    Northern Virginia/D.C. Area
    Vehicle:
    11 DBL CAB TRD Off Road
    AIRAID sealed CAI w/Dry Filter, Flowmaster Cat Back SS Exhaust, Demello Pre-Runner Winch Bumper, BAK-FLIP Solid Tonneau Cover w/Ladder Racks and Bike Carrier.
    Dont know if this helps, sounds like you want to do the install yourself, but I ordered the Head Unit and Fit Kit from: http://www.toyota-parts.com/scripts/default.asp , worked with a guy named Gary. They were great to work with. I say this because according to TOYOTA Parts, my 2011 needed XM, which they sent and as you know it's Sirius. Ironically, even toyota.com's build tool and brochures say XM. Anyway, they swapped the two for me, my cost was just under $200.00 (Head Unit & Fit Kit). I went to my local dealer and got them to do the install for $105.00 .

Don't know how much you're willing to spend, but to me, just over $300.00 for the gear plus professional install was worth it.

Good luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top