Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Money clip wallet

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Money clip wallet

I'm looking for a money clip that double as a wallet...my boss has one that he likes a lot and the clip holds the cash and there's a leather spot on the back for your cards. He doesn't think you can get the one he has anymore so I'm curious as to what you guys have. Please post what you like along with pics if possible.

I currently have a fossil wallet but it's bending/breaking my credit cards, which is why I'd like to switch to a different design.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew View Post
I'm looking for a money clip that double as a wallet...my boss has one that he likes a lot and the clip holds the cash and there's a leather spot on the back for your cards. He doesn't think you can get the one he has anymore so I'm curious as to what you guys have. Please post what you like along with pics if possible.

I currently have a fossil wallet but it's bending/breaking my credit cards, which is why I'd like to switch to a different design.
put the wallet in your front pocket.......
Old 03-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
mc4nam is on a distinguished road

mc4nam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew View Post

I have this. One word...Awesome!!! Dig around for coupon codes to make price better!

http://www.moneyclamp.com/index.php/...lack-7461.html
Old 03-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Fossil. Actually on my second one. They are often reffered to as front pocket wallets if your looking around. Sure saves on the ass when you drive alot.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfrog View Post
I have a Fossil. Actually on my second one. They are often reffered to as front pocket wallets if your looking around. Sure saves on the ass when you drive alot.
fossil is all ive ever had....like them alot
Old 03-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #8
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
i have a fossil with the magnetic money clip on the inside...great wallet. highly reccommend fossil brand.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:12 AM   #9
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys for all the helpful responses (crf69 excluded). I'm going to try this one out as see how it works, got pretty good reviews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009WKHB6
Old 07-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for more ideas!

I'm looking for a new one also.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #12
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I carry my cards in a slim wallet like this

and I carry my cash in a separate pocket like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODPJOQX5We4

Since you never use cash and credit cards in the same transaction, this works well.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #13
Slowly succumbing to the mod bug...
FoggyDesigns is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
FoggyDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
^^same
Old 07-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Walletbe, love it.

http://www.walletbe.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=MEN
Old 07-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #15
zbouncer is on a distinguished road
zbouncer's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Janster;2860780]This is funny cuz its an infomercial - AS SEEN ON TV

My husband loves the thing!

https://www.slimclip.com/[/QUOTE]

Careful when ordering this from the above website, there is a missleading advertisement that says get 3 for $10 but once you go through checkout it comes out to $54!
Old 10-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #16
Whitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud of

Name: Whit
Whitster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
i have a fossil with the magnetic money clip on the inside...great wallet. highly reccommend fossil brand.
Does the magnet alter the mag stripe on your credit cards?
Old 10-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #17
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitster View Post
Does the magnet alter the mag stripe on your credit cards?
I've often wondered this, but I have never had an issue in all the years I have been using one. I think the leather creates enough of a barrier that it doesnt affect them.

Products Discussed in this Thread