Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Running Boards

Old 03-23-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
Trev d is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevan
Trev d's Tacoma Gallery
Question Running Boards

Looking to get some black steps.. I've seen some black ones on the road and can't find them anywhere on here .. wondering if anyone had any pics.. they're flat not really tubular and have little holes down the very top of the steps. Thanks
Old 03-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
GirlTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandy
GirlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came factory!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
They are the factory ones you are talking about. I too am looking for a set, they are for sale on E-Bay but $$$
Old 03-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You mean these? These are the OEM ones. I think they are pretty pricey. 6 years later, mine still look new. I would definitely get them again.

Old 03-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
smithrw is on a distinguished road
smithrw's Tacoma Gallery
You can check mine out on my profile. They are Westin. Actually for sale.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
Trev d's Tacoma Gallery
Yep that's them... no wonder I can't find them. Thanks guys
Old 03-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
Trev d's Tacoma Gallery
Does the oem running boards bolt to the frame or body?
Old 03-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #8
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev d View Post
Does the oem running boards bolt to the frame or body?
Body
Old 03-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a set locally for cheap. Got them bolted on in an hour - they look great! In my opinion definitely the best option other than full-on sliders.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:47 PM   #10
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine - I bought them off a guy for $100.00

You cant even tell I have them on in this pic....

Old 03-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony92629 View Post
I love mine - I bought them off a guy for $100.00

You cant even tell I have them on in this pic....

That's what I like about the OEMs.

Nice and tight against the truck. They don't clutter it up...
Old 03-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #12
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody know what the size of the bolts are to mount these to the factory holes? I bought a set of these without the hardware.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
Does anybody know what the size of the bolts are to mount these to the factory holes? I bought a set of these without the hardware.
I put mine on an hour ago and it had 13mm hex head bolts about an inch long. Sorry, I don't know the thread pitch.